Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    So here's my thoughts on today's announcement:

I hope it's EV solo because then I can go to one show and pass on the rest.

If it is PJ I hope they've listened to their fans and are going to say tickets will be on sale in the new year.

If it is PJ and tickets are in the new year, I hope to find a job... Very quickly.

If it is PJ, tickets aren't released until new year and I find a job, I hope it"s a few festivals scattered in an arena tour that includes Scandinavia and Italy - two places I'd sell body parts to visit let alone see PJ there.

This of course is all pipe dreams. It'll probably be PJ tickets released this week for arena shows in Scandinavia and Italy... Just to really make my day :cry:

Yeah I think tickets will go on sale this Thurday for 10C and general sale Friday. As excited as I am for this tour, it really is bad timing putting tickets on sale a few weeks before Xmas. Again!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    dadesdades Posts: 321
    Yeah the timing could be better,bit close to christmas.
    Just happy gonna see PJ next year :D
    PJ gigs only, no festivals would be great :D

Also hope the servers are gonna work ;)
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • Options
    Fingers crossed Dimi, bout time we all had a catch up at some gigs! :lol:
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    so, there usually is a few days' break between dates being announced & tickets going on sale, right? can't be in front of my computer the whole day today, and I'm anxious I might miss something.

also, I need a n00b introduction to buying tickets from here...how difficult is it to get them? I know you can only get 2 per show, but is there a limit on how many shows you can go to? my friends suck, so if I do get lucky I'll have spares. oh god, I'm really not excited at all, can you tell? :lol:

Get ready to press F5 alot .. server usually crashed ect. :mrgreen:

Been lucky Ive gotten every ticket Ive tried .. .but for the likes of festivals like HARD ROCK in London i went VIA Livenation just to be on safe side as server crashed when i was gettin other tickets.... hopefully thats all resolved.. think they went VIA ticket master for the canada shows..

That usually stagnate the release of the tickets ... so lets say Dublin on sale at 9.. london on sale at 10.... berlin 11 .. .if ya know what i mean
  • Options
    coach4tlcoach4tl Posts: 143
    Glad to see I'm not the only one here in Praha!
    alesek wrote:
    Spags wrote:
    Wonder if I'll manage to get 10C tickets for the first time...I want one of them there wristbands! :D

Today is gonna be crazy!!!!!

reckon on Wednesday we get the announcment with possible pre-sale to start on Friday ... same as 2 years ago. Exactly...

planning doing a 1 week of touring. got tickets for Radiohead to Berlin on 6th July... Springsteen playing Prague on 9th July - hes got a day off on 8th, wouldnt mind seeing him with the Boys in Prague... :)
  • Options
    Joss83Joss83 Posts: 14
    And why not another PJ20 festival like Alpine Valley but in Europe ?
    :crazy:
    Joss83
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Joss83 wrote:

Not likely ! :lol:
    Although, I would do it all over again anytime. *sigh*
  • Options
    Joss83 wrote:

that would be perfect!!! 2 day weekend ... DONE!!!
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    coach4tl wrote:
    Glad to see I'm not the only one here in Praha!
    alesek wrote:
    Spags wrote:
    Wonder if I'll manage to get 10C tickets for the first time...I want one of them there wristbands! :D

Today is gonna be crazy!!!!!

reckon on Wednesday we get the announcment with possible pre-sale to start on Friday ... same as 2 years ago. Exactly...

planning doing a 1 week of touring. got tickets for Radiohead to Berlin on 6th July... Springsteen playing Prague on 9th July - hes got a day off on 8th, wouldnt mind seeing him with the Boys in Prague... :)

:)

that said, ill go wherever the wave takes me .... :mrgreen:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Donna PJ wrote:
    Fingers crossed Dimi, bout time we all had a catch up at some gigs! :lol:
    hi girl,its about time to find an excuse for meet ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Isle of Wight Festival - seems like PJ may be booked, the organiser has hinted they may play on twitter (Bruce is already confirmed for the Sunday).
  • Options
    Mattylew wrote:
    Isle of Wight Festival - seems like PJ may be booked, the organiser has hinted they may play on twitter (Bruce is already confirmed for the Sunday).
    how we go there??
    + the date is exactly right for the whole..just saying... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mattylew wrote:
    how we go there??
    + the date is exactly right for the whole..just saying... :mrgreen:

To get to the Isle of Wight you have to get a short ferry ride from Portmouth or Southampton, so it's not the cheapest place to get to.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en-GB&geocode=&q=seaclose+park+isle+of+wight&ie=UTF8&ll=50.712982,-1.327286&spn=0.309569,0.63858&t=h&z=11&iwloc=A
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I don't think there are day tickets for IoW - you'd have to buy a weekend ticket

Adult Camping £190
    Adult Non-Camping £160

http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/tickets.aspx
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I don't think there are day tickets for IoW - you'd have to buy a weekend ticket

Adult Camping £190
    Adult Non-Camping £160

http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/tickets.aspx
    ill pass if its this way
  • Options
    Festivals... expensive, tiresome, stressful, full of idiots, short setlists, shit bands. Even if it's the only show PJ did over here next year, I would skip it without a second thought. Praying for a proper arena tour... and another little warm-up gig in London :)
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    JimNastics wrote:
    Festivals... expensive, tiresome, stressful, full of idiots, short setlists, shit bands. Even if it's the only show PJ did over here next year, I would skip it without a second thought. Praying for a proper arena tour... and another little warm-up gig in London :)

I'm 100% with you!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

I'm 100% with you!
    if they play one show and its a festival,im going,no doubt..we cant have all..
    after 2006 they came often our way,and always at your country guys..
    so better pj at a festival,than no pj at all..
  • Options
    :D:D:D
    lirancohen
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    strummers wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

I'm 100% with you!
    if they play one show and its a festival,im going,no doubt..we cant have all..
    after 2006 they came often our way,and always at your country guys..
    so better pj at a festival,than no pj at all..
    My thoughts exactly Dimi. Why sit home watching the setlist relay? Oh and London got the last warm up, Scotland or Ireland could host such an event! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    JimNastics wrote:

I'm 100% with you!

I'm tempted with IOW, already looks a great lineup and PJ to be added soon! Its the only festival I'd be interested in going, if PJ announce other festival dates I'll pass and hopefully there will be some PJ-only shows that come up :D

• Options
    ill start with Berlin..the must be -see show..andf see what i can add from there.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

I'm tempted with IOW, already looks a great lineup and PJ to be added soon! Its the only festival I'd be interested in going, if PJ announce other festival dates I'll pass and hopefully there will be some PJ-only shows that come up :D

No offence but that is a horrendous line-up.

I don't care where they play, I'll be there
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    ill start with Berlin..the must be -see show..andf see what i can add from there.. :mrgreen:
    Agree... Love to go back to berlin... 2010 was amazin!!!
    5 euro steak sandwiches :mrgreen:
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:

No offence but that is a horrendous line-up.

I don't care where they play, I'll be there

No offence taken ;) . Each to our own! I like Springsteen, Biffy, Noel Gallagher & Elbow.

My plan too! :D

• Options
    :D:D:D
    look whos here :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,938
    The wife has agreed to three gigs, then when I said there may be a couple in the UK she changed that to four!

I love my wife! :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Oh, a new thread on its own! Thought you wanted to rename the '10 one
    Need to be in here :) didn't read through al the previous posts, am on my phone and have no internet at home all day already :(
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    There has to be a show in Berlin, there has to. :)
  • Options
    Rumours from The Sky I Scrape:

"Manchester and the isle of wight festival in the UK are all but confirmed. Other reports saying the O2 London, lowlands festival and a gig in Copenhagen. I haven't heard anything about Dublin or the Iberian peninsula but it could be they're just doing a 3-5 show tour like in 09.
    And its a safe bet Pj tours do actually finance the recoding these days. Why else do it with nothing new to play?"