Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    do all 8!

I'm doing 10 (if I get tickets to the newly added dates, that is), I expect to be dead by mid-july, but it will have been worth it. :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Ok, people, I'm going to need som help here.

Originally I planned on doing Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen - Five shows seemed perfect.
    Then extra Amsterdam added. An now extra Berlin and Prague. EIGHT shows!!!

Did ten shows in 1996 and it nearly killed me, and that was in the good old days where you didn't have to show up early at the venue to get near the stage.

So I'm going to need help in deciding:
    - Eight shows? Sod the financial bit, but it might be a bit tough mentally and physically.
    - If less, should I skip Prague or Stockholm?
    Both cities are absolutely gorgeus - I've seen PJ in both cities before.
    But Stockholm! I mean - it's in Scandinavia! And in Scandinavias best and most beautiful city?
    But Prague! I mean - it's Prague! And the train ride from Prague to Berlin is SO amazing.

Jeeee-sus! I'm going to have to lie down - My mind is acting like a fly in a bottle.

So will somebody please make decisions for me?
    we will do the same 8 then..nice.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    WWOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO! Now hopin & prayin for Berlin2 tix!! I've booked my flight Berlin-Stockholm but booked it for 6th July allowing extra time to see Berlin + hoping for a 2nd show & now WEEEHEEEE!! Must get tix! Must get tix!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    WWOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO! Now hopin & prayin for Berlin2 tix!! I've booked my flight Berlin-Stockholm but booked it for 6th July allowing extra time to see Berlin + hoping for a 2nd show & now WEEEHEEEE!! Must get tix! Must get tix!!
    nice...told u..u book right dates... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    nice...told u..u book right dates... ;)
    :)8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    did you guys receive a mail after you get into the draw?after you pay?
    i try for Prague just now and my card - paypal worked somehow this time..

i got this

Thanks for your order
    Your payment of $161.00 USD is complete.

You're now going back to Ten Club LLC.

If you are not redirected within 10 seconds, click here
  • Options
    oh mail from paypal arrive..im in lottery for Prague..berlin,no money for enter the lottery..:)
  • Options
    hoobabihoobabi Posts: 28
    Hey guys,

I need some help regarding the trading of tickets. How does that work exactly? I have two standing tickets for Copenhagen and even applied for the wristband thingy but may not be able to make it. Is it possible for me to safely get rid of them? Hopefully I didn't waste my money. Would really appreciate it if someone gave me some info.

Thanks
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    hoobabi wrote:
    Hey guys,

I need some help regarding the trading of tickets. How does that work exactly? I have two standing tickets for Copenhagen and even applied for the wristband thingy but may not be able to make it. Is it possible for me to safely get rid of them? Hopefully I didn't waste my money. Would really appreciate it if someone gave me some info.

Thanks

im afraid that its just only you who can pick up the wristbands (if you will be chosen) at the tix box in Copenhagen. If you dont manage to score those wristbands, you can sell them here. Or better here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/spares2012/
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    hoobabi wrote:
    Hey guys,

Thanks
    If you purchased from CrowdSurge you can't transfer. If you purchased from Billet.net I think you can sell them but you can't transfer the wristbands so essentially you'd be selling non 10c tickets.
  • Options
    so, whos making it to Prague on 1st ? Its the Euro cup final as well ... pubs will be packed. and if czechs make it there..... ? :o
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Suziemay wrote:
    If you purchased from CrowdSurge you can't transfer. If you purchased from Billet.net I think you can sell them but you can't transfer the wristbands so essentially you'd be selling non 10c tickets.
    alesek wrote:

im afraid that its just only you who can pick up the wristbands (if you will be chosen) at the tix box in Copenhagen. If you dont manage to score those wristbands, you can sell them here. Or better here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/spares2012/

Thanks. I bought my tickets from billet.net. So I can still sell my tickets even though my name is written on the pdf file of the tickets? Naturally to whomever would be interested I'd inform them they'd only be getting standing tickets.
    Suziemay I saw your response to the other thread. I do have email tickets but as I said they seem to have my name written on them.
    Post edited by hoobabi on
  • Options
    hoobabi wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    alesek wrote:

Thanks. I bought my tickets from billet.net. So I can still sell my tickets even though my name is written on the pdf file of the tickets? Naturally to whomever would be interested I'd inform them they'd only be getting standing tickets.
    I think you should contact billet.net, I didn't realize your name was on the PDF ticket. Mine's not on my hard-copy ticket.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    I think you should contact billet.net, I didn't realize your name was on the PDF ticket. Mine's not on my hard-copy ticket.

Thanks for your helpful advice Suziemay. I will contact them. Thanks again
  • Options
    hoobabi wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Thanks for your helpful advice Suziemay. I will contact them. Thanks again
    Good luck! I know a few people called billet.net during the ticket sale and they were very helpful, so I'm sure you will be able to sort it out.
  • Options
    thanks to my best friend Eva,,im in for Berlin 2 draw as well..lets hope..
    thank you girl.:D
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    so, whos making it to Prague on 1st ? Its the Euro cup final as well ... pubs will be packed. and if czechs make it there..... ? :o
    I'll be there :)
    Entered lottery for Prague and second night in Berlin just now :)
    Ooooooh, butterflies flittering about in my belly .....
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    I'll be there :)
    Entered lottery for Prague and second night in Berlin just now :)
    Ooooooh, butterflies flittering about in my belly .....
    hehe..good luck to all :)
  • Options
    all ok with the lottery??all in and waiting?? :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I'm in. Please Berlin2! Please Berlin2! Please Berlin2! Please Berlin2!

This waitin is truly gonna drive me mad!
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
  • Options

:clap::clap: :-D

In! Waiting... :? :lol:
  • Options
    hellojoe wrote:

:clap::clap: :-D

In! Waiting... :? :lol:
    :D ..who ever scores we talk after.. ;)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    good morning to all who are tour horny.... :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    you know how to talk to the heart of a fan :D
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Chrisilein wrote:
    you know how to talk to the heart of a fan :D

Good morning buddy! Hope you're fine!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for Berlin 2 and Prague!! That will make it 3 shows for me instead of only 1, which will make it dream come true for me! Really getting excited to meet all you 10c members in Europe!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    morello wrote:

+1 :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    rafie wrote:
    morello wrote:

+1 :mrgreen:

+1 :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options

in waiting! :mrgreen: love it
  • Options
    alesek wrote:

in waiting! :mrgreen: love it
    Hate it :evil: Wanna know already. :cry::cry: