Options

Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Bobuk1973 wrote:
    This is great news. I hope it's the band and not festivals.

Yeah please no festivals!! Tho that said ill take anything... :)
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    Bobuk1973 wrote:

As somebody just said if it is festivals why have 10c membership upto date
  • Options
    I'm too excited!

I genuinely don't care if it's EV solo, the whole band, festivals only or an arena tour. I just need to see them again. (and again and again)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Bobuk1973 wrote:
    Bobuk1973 wrote:

As somebody just said if it is festivals why have 10c membership upto date

Because they still do early entry for fan club

June/July peeps. Forget the spring
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Most excellent news!

Just what the doctor ordered
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    TexicoTexico Posts: 122
    Holland... come on!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    How the fuck do you expect us to buy tickets 3 weeks before xmas when we've no fuckin' money at the best of times? Load of balls is what that is - could ye not have waited a month?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    SpinTheBlackCircle74SpinTheBlackCircle74 Posts: 1,392
    edited December 2011
    Newch91 wrote:
    Wasn't the Europe 2010 tour announced in December '09?
    yep..7th December

And I think its because the festivals will have the biggest bands signed early as possible.
    Post edited by SpinTheBlackCircle74 on
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Congrats my European friends...
    See you soon. You'll love it!
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    there is only one problem for this tour...

Berlin show..must be weekend day......the one knows ,understand it already... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    goldrush wrote:
    If this is going to be Europe then please make it June/July. I live in Australia now but I'm going back home to the UK for a wedding in June - and I've already paid for my flights!

I'm sure the family won't mind if I disappear to a show or two! :D

You are In luck!!!

Pj tour. So the only question is will they play a few Italian dates so I can justify going there!!!

Yeah man u know who is your guide! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    Shiiiiit, just please, DO make it happen after my exam session...
    Chorzów 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010
    AMSTERDAM 2012, BERLIN 2012 !!!
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Amazing news, all my Christmas' have come early! I can't wait to see the tour itinery, I hope he/they'll be playing some beautiful venues. My money's on an Ed solo tour personally. As for those that are moaning about the timing (there's always someone here!) why don't you ask for money for Christmas for your tour fund!

Bring on 2012!!!!! :D
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Jennytree wrote:
    How the fuck do you expect us to buy tickets 3 weeks before xmas when we've no fuckin' money at the best of times? Load of balls is what that is - could ye not have waited a month?

This is a new one... and highlights how some people are on here... A tour announcement gets a fucking gripe by some grump. Prefer them not to tour? Ridiculous.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ty wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

This is a new one... and highlights how some people are on here... A tour announcement gets a fucking gripe by some grump. Prefer them not to tour? Ridiculous.

Never said I didn't want a tour - but their timing fuckin' shockin'. I registered my dismay, that's all!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Ty wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

But it is ridiculous when they announce tour dates, then tell us tickets go on sale a few days after, during a time EVERYONE is struggling with money, more or less. Even if it didn't happen now, it's happened before.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    I don't understand peoples negative comments and attitudes on here re the teaser. The announcement hasn't even been officially made and people are complaining... Wait until the announcement is made and THEN decide if moaning is correct. Stop getting wound up until you know the whole facts please.
  • Options
    hostis wrote:
    I don't understand peoples negative comments and attitudes on here re the teaser. The announcement hasn't even been officially made and people are complaining... Wait until the announcement is made and THEN decide if moaning is correct. Stop getting wound up until you know the whole facts please.

Same goes for people getting super excited before they know all the facts. ;):mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    This is perfect timing for me, go on holidays on Dec 7th and won't be on the board for a bit, so this is great :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Sea, that bird didn't happen to say "Toodle pip old chap" while they were at it? I mean, if there's my membership fees to renew right now, I just want to make sure what our avian friend said, exactly. ;)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    hostis wrote:

Same goes for people getting super excited before they know all the facts. ;):mrgreen:
    super excited??what do u mean??

yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif

mood_excited.gif

happy%20dance.gifhappy%20dance.gifhappy%20dance.gif

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,911
    oh damn what to do. I've always wanted to see pearl jam in europe, especially in italy. Any clues whether it's full band or just ev? awesome news and congrats to all the european fans!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    hostis wrote:

super excited??what do u mean??

Yeah, you don't even count. You're in a whole another league. :lol:
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ty wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Never said I didn't want a tour - but their timing fuckin' shockin'. I registered my dismay, that's all!

So your idea of great timing is after Christmas and New Year when everyone is broke, yeah that'd be great timing!
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options

yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif
    yahoo1st.gif

mood_excited.gif

happy%20dance.gifhappy%20dance.gifhappy%20dance.gif

dancing_banana.gif

Hehehehe

• Options
    I think I'll literally pee myself if they announce UK dates!! This'll be my first PJ show EVER!!!!!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Am I the only one thinking it's EV solo because of the "Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye"?
  • Options
    i got id wrote:
    Am I the only one thinking it's EV solo because of the "Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye"?

You're not. :)
  • Options
    i got id wrote:

hmmm, could be..... I hadn't read it like that, but you never can tell

• Options
    tremors wrote:
    i got id wrote:

hmmm, could be..... I hadn't read it like that, but you never can tell
    we need to be patient :)
This discussion has been closed.