Options

Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    People just relax the announcement will happen ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    For the record... the 2010 Euro tour announcement email was sent out on Dec 7th 2009, and it said that only those whose memberships were current as of Dec 4th would be eligible for 10c tickets. I presume we got a tweet shortly before that.

Tickets went on sale on Dec 9th.

So 5th, 8th, 10th it is then!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    For the record... the 2010 Euro tour announcement email was sent out on Dec 7th 2009, and it said that only those whose memberships were current as of Dec 4th would be eligible for 10c tickets. I presume we got a tweet shortly before that.

Tickets went on sale on Dec 9th.

So 5th, 8th, 10th it is then!

If tickets go on sale on Saturday I will cry as I'm travelling all day!!!! :evil:
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    bump :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252

If tickets go on sale on Saturday I will cry as I'm travelling all day!!!! :evil:
    Much more likely to happen Friday than Saturday. I don't ever recall tickets going on sale during the weekend when 10C is closed.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options

:lol:
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,355
    Get to sleep Claudia! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Dare I sleep now?
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:

Much more likely to happen Friday than Saturday. I don't ever recall tickets going on sale during the weekend when 10C is closed.

Relief! Thank you !!
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
  • Options
    goldrush wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    goldrush wrote:
    im working Sir :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Goodmorning! Please tweet today! :D
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    goldrush wrote:

Yea Claudia, we won't tell Mr. Dimitris. He's asleep anyway and 10c not working at the moment so nothing for you to do :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Yea Claudia, we won't tell Mr. Dimitris. He's asleep anyway and 10c not working at the moment so nothing for you to do :D
    thank you for thinking of me.but Mr Dimitris is such a good Boss,i dont want to let him down.. :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:

thank you for thinking of me.but Mr Dimitris is such a good Boss,i dont want to let him down.. :)

What about the other maids? How come you're the one always here? Are they slacking off??
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

What about the other maids? How come you're the one always here? Are they slacking off??
    no,i do the night shift..
    Caroline will take my place in 2.5 hours from now.. :)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I just got home, turned on gotv (our version of mtv, but better) and alive came playing...it's a sign, tourdates tourdates tourdates!

also, we were discussing music tonight and my friend said "well, which band haven't you seen live" and I said PJ..so hurry up!
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i got id wrote:
    EV touring Europe?

i have a feeling that it's going to be the whole band....

I feel like its prob EV, Europe is the only place (out of the 3 major markets, US, Aus, EU) he hasn't hit solo yet.

Asia is a pretty big market.

:(
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    PJ Sweden wrote:
    I'm up to date, let's start the madness already! F5!

All together now, in the tune of Alive: ""Ohhhh ooooh IIII still haavve F5, ooooh ooooh I still wiiiiill hit that F5,
    oh do I deserve this shit......... Of course I do!....... Caaaaaaause,,, IIIII still willhit that EEEEEFFF FIIIIVE"
    Good morning 10c members! I'ts 4°c outside and it's gonna be another cloudy and rainy day of waiting, watching the clock, calendar and news in here :D
    Good news is that theres only 2 days left :lol:
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    good morning everybody, are you ready for one more day of waiting and hoping ? :mrgreen:

Are we crazy or what ?
  • Options
    sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    Oh yes, we are!
    Good morning !

Today is the day!!!
  • Options
    SColumSColum Posts: 18
    Just another question for a newbie, how long does it take for all of the tickets to sell out from the ten club. I assume obviously some venues will be gone really quick or cities, but is every show on tour going to be sold out completely within an hour or will I have a day to kind of organize a plan, as I am not to concerned which venue or city I am going to. Thanks.
  • Options
    To the tune of last kiss- oh where oh where can the new tweet be . Sea took it away from me. I ve been waiting and I've got be good so I can see pj in my neighbourhood
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    For those who are wondering about the venue in Amsterdam...

At the moment there's building in progress of a venue called the "Ziggodome". It's located near the "Amsterdam Arena" and holds a capacity of 16.000 people. It will be ready in the beginning of 2012. So probably they will play here IF they play Amsterdam.....

And Westerpark if they play outdoor. I know Radiohead played there 5-6 years ago.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    sibyl wrote:
    Oh yes, we are!
    Good morning !

Today is the day!!!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    It is now allowed to be the day, having just landed back in the UK...
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    Hopefully there will be single tickets available for the European tour if there is going to be a Pearl Jam European tour in 2012. What is the point in having to buy a pair of tickets?

One fan club member = one ticket per concert would be a better way i.m.o. Everyone doesn't have the money to pay for two tickets and then try to get friends or relatives who isn't Pearl Jam fans to buy a ticket. How much have Ten Club charged for Pearl Jam concert tickets?
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Kathi wrote:
    I just got home, turned on gotv (our version of mtv, but better) and alive came playing...it's a sign, tourdates tourdates tourdates!

also, we were discussing music tonight and my friend said "well, which band haven't you seen live" and I said PJ..so hurry up!

Good morning miss Vienna! Last time i saw the "Unthought Known" video from Berlin on gotv!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    jmk wrote:
    Hopefully there will be single tickets available for the European tour if there is going to be a Pearl Jam European tour in 2012. What is the point in having to buy a pair of tickets?

One fan club member = one ticket per concert would be a better way i.m.o. Everyone doesn't have the money to pay for two tickets and then try to get friends or relatives who isn't Pearl Jam fans to buy a ticket. How much have Ten Club charged for Pearl Jam concert tickets?

There will always be members of this board willing to get the extra 10C ticket from you if you don't get a friend to tag along. Or you can always buy a GA ticket...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    jmk wrote:

There will always be members of this board willing to get the extra 10C ticket from you if you don't get a friend to tag along. Or you can always buy a GA ticket...

Din farsa passer vel ungene Finn, eller skal han henge med nok en gang :)
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
This discussion has been closed.