the ring has been purchased..oh my

2»

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Good luck!
    I hope it's a perfect proposal.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Congratulations!!!
    This is either the best or worst decision of your life :? :lol:
    Seriously - congrats!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Congrats,Can She Cook?

i guess we will find out :shock: lol

nah she can work it

im not exactly small :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    dottles wrote:
    Good luck!

still trying to figure that out :?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Congratulations!!!
    This is either the best or worst decision of your life :? :lol:
    Seriously - congrats!

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

thanks
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    don't

this

but if you must, congrats j&j :thumbup:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    dottles wrote:
    Good luck!

Rangers game 8-) on the big screen!
    dottles wrote:
    Good luck!

Rangers game 8-) on the big screen!

they play the isles on my bday 26th ...i thought about that :lol:

but i would never do that
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    Take it to the nearest Volcanoe and just throw it in the fire pit you still have time ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Take it to the nearest Volcanoe and just throw it in the fire pit you still have time ;)

Sage advice!

Congrats anyway :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Good luck to both of you! I wish you the best.

well i would have to wait till i get to hawaii for the volcanoe's..or just give it to u and let u do it :D
    Good luck to both of you! I wish you the best.

thank you very much
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Sage advice!

Congrats anyway :D

he always has good advice :? :lol:

thanks
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Congrats

when you chose the rock, did you focus more on any of the 4 C's - Cut, color, clarity and carats?

I put less focus on the clarity, since there isn't a big difference unless you put the rock under a microscope.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Congrats

when you chose the rock, did you focus more on any of the 4 C's - Cut, color, clarity and carats?

I put less focus on the clarity, since there isn't a big difference unless you put the rock under a microscope.

i went down a grade on the clarity and up a grade on the color and was able to get another .14 for the same price

nobody besides a trained eye can tell the clarity where-as anyone can see a size difference

i couldn't even see the little flaw and i knew where i was supposed to be looking

my brother knows alot about it and he was kind enough to come with me..so it was pretty smooth
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Congrats

i went down a grade on the clarity and up a grade on the color and was able to get another .14 for the same price

nobody besides a trained eye can tell the clarity where-as anyone can see a size difference

i couldn't even see the little flaw and i knew where i was supposed to be looking

my brother knows alot about it and he was kind enough to come with me..so it was pretty smooth

smart man! (your brother, that is!)
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    good luck bro. don't drop it down the sewer!
    rival. wrote:
    good luck bro. don't drop it down the sewer!

thanks man :? :? :mrgreen:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Congrats

smart man! (your brother, that is!)

mama didn't raise no fools 8-)
    I picked-up my wife's ring 10 days before I popped the question (did it in front of Mickey Mouse at his home in Disneyland). I knew it would be difficult to wait 10 days, so to alleviate the need to show it to her, I made a point of showing to a bunch of people besides her. This helped me get over the need to share it with her ahead of schedule.

30 seconds after she said "yes", my wife was on the phone with her friends, already starting to plan the wedding!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,938

personally, I think cubit zirconias are the way to go :mrgreen: . but, sadly, women don't seem to agree.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Congratulations and good luck. My husband said, he was so nervous after he got it, and got even more so waiting for the right moment to propose.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242

well i would have to wait till i get to hawaii for the volcanoe's..or just give it to u and let u do it :D

No problem i'll be heading there on Feb 16th , in all seriusness i wish you and the GF a ton of luck :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    is it a special ring like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvkLl5T2hsg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    imalive wrote:
    so when's the wedding? congratulations.

no idea bro ... :o:mrgreen:

thanks
    a friend of mine was able to put his wedding off for six years after the ring :lol:

i have a friend going on 12 years

friggin genius ;)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    imalive wrote:
    personally, I think cubit zirconias are the way to go :mrgreen: . but, sadly, women don't seem to agree.

that's why you don't tell them!!

the diamonique earrings i bought have gotten me so much trim ;)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Congrats to you !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    Congrats to you !!!! :D

thanks,,can't wait to see the finished product.... :mrgreen: