Women stink...

2»

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Old women stink sometimes. They have have a very poor gauge of how much shitty perfume to use. plus the standard old person stink, it can get pretty dicy..

But I typically like the way most normal girls smell. especially.....
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    Here ya go Alfalfa fixed that title for ya!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    btw..the only thing suck is the new tittle of the thread.. :thumbdown:

Alright alright. That's why I didn't do it in the first place. Geez...
    you know man,its good to respect and this type of things saw no respect to the lovely ladies of this forum has...and especially AET have the top of them..and dont have to mention respect woman in general..

I guess this was just a bad post on my part. If any members here are offended I apoligize. The whole thread was misintrepeted from the beginning. I guess I'll just stand by my past record that I have never intentionally tried to offend anyone here. Sorry. *

I have tried to offend faceintheclouds though...he's an RF.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I'm horribly horribly offended. In fact, I'm so traumatised by your original post that you now owe me a Benny. And why don't you throw in a Sperry Sao Paulo snow cat poster while you're at it.

:mrgreen:

PS: I only stink sometimes.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    you know man,its good to respect and this type of things saw no respect to the lovely ladies of this forum has...and especially AET have the top of them..and dont have to mention respect woman in general..

I guess this was just a bad post on my part. If any members here are offended I apoligize. The whole thread was misintrepeted from the beginning. I guess I'll just stand by my past record that I have never intentionally tried to offend anyone here. Sorry. *
    i was sure that was just a misunderstanding and nothing more..all cool.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”