Options

Radiohead King of Limbs newspaper vinyl

robthepjfanrobthepjfan Posts: 647
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
anyone got any idea what this is worth? came with artwork,vinyl,cd,some other stuff..havent opened it yet
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Rather than asking people for arbitrary figures, see the facts for what it has sold for recently.

http://www.popsike.com
  • Options
    well..anyways i got one and would like to sell if anyone is interested
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i'll go 20 bucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2011
    Don't do it that's there worse album, buy In Rainbows, The Bends or OK Computer :).
    Post edited by White Discussion on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Don't do it that's there worse album, but In Rainbows, The Bends or OK Computer :).

in your opinion ;)

after seeing the From The Basement dvd, i found a new appreciation for this record.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Don't do it that's there worse album, but In Rainbows, The Bends or OK Computer :).

in your opinion ;)

after seeing the From The Basement dvd, i found a new appreciation for this record.

King might be my favoriate radio head album....no joke.

it just sounds so good when crusing in the truck.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    You are right Matt it does sound good on that show and was really cool on SNL. 2 drummers is great!!! Still like those other 3 LPs better

mfc2006 wrote:

in your opinion ;)

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    You are right Matt it does sound good on that show and was really cool on SNL. 2 drummers is great!!! Still like those other 3 LPs better

mfc2006 wrote:

in your opinion ;)

i like King better than Pablo Honey & Kid A....
    hell, i love all of their records & can't wait to see them live again next year!

the newspaper packaging is sweet...i'm really glad that we ordered it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    20 bucks?? this isnt just the album on vinyl..this is a limited edition collectors set i pre-ordered..it was 40 something bucks plus shipping..i want back what i paid for it..will sell for 50 shipped
  • Options
    I ordered the limited clear 2lp king of limbs and side 4s' inner label was pressed with an over lapping tear. It lays over the last song, still plays well.

Amnesiac is their best album!