Best feature on the opposite sex?

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I am and always will be a boobs man. :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :shock: Wow, this should prove to be an interesting thread.

IBTL
  • butt and boobs
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    am i allowed to say that here?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
    sense of humor. or lack there of , since she laughs at y stupid ass jokes!!!

Really what draws me these days is eyebrows. Solid brow gets my attention where it belongs. On HER eyes. Its easy enough to stare at the obvious. Try holding your attention on HER. Which to me is found in her eyes.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • yikes.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Sense of humour for sure.

Oh... physically?

Good thighs :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Not having a beard is pretty sweet.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Eyes...they never change and you have to look at them every day.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,716
    That depends on the individual, doesn't it? How boring to say, "I like legs", or "I like boobs". Sometimes the gentle curve just above the clavicle is a thing of beauty too. Or strong fingers working out the knots of a tension headache. And don't forget the brain- what could be better than smart and thoughtful!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux wrote:
    That depends on the individual, doesn't it? How boring to say, "I like legs", or "I like boobs". Sometimes the gentle curve just above the clavicle is a thing of beauty too. Or strong fingers working out the knots of a tension headache. And don't forget the brain- what could be better than smart and thoughtful!

Ya right !! :roll:
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    teeth. at least the front ones :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i like a warm pink center....

oh wait, i thought this was the summer grilling thread.... mmmmm steak
  • conman wrote:

:lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:

:o :shock:

conman!

did you do what you were thinking about doing last night?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • face
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    The parts I don't have
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

:o :shock:

conman!

did you do what you were thinking about doing last night?
    yes i did
  • brianlux wrote:

Yeah, I've always been a clavicle guy! :lol:
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24
  • AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    My wife's best feature is that she tolerates Pearl Jam and I. Everything else is good too, except when she snores...
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • conman wrote:

:lol::lol:

Patience. I could go on and on about what I like physically but given that I am married I found that. What I find to be her best feature now is her Patience. [You need it, dealing with me!]
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
This discussion has been closed.