Options

F/T or F/S PJ20 Ale Southerwestern Ont

PrettyGutsPrettyGuts Posts: 73
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
If there are any 10 clubbers in Windsor or London (or in betwixt or nearby) that are interested in the Ale, I've got one extra I'd be willing to sell or trade. Wish I had more, but had a heck of a time getting my hands on the two bottles I did manage to snag and drag back to Canada.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    PM sent.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    I'm in London let me know what you are looking for as I would love a bottle
  • Options
    Got a guy in Windsor with the first PM - if he turns it down I have a waiting PM.
  • Options
    Both potential homes for the Ale fell through. I'd like to get $50 or $60 (depending on if I deliver it to you, or you pick it up from me) or F/T either London or Kitchener 2005 posters S/N. If they are S/N and mint, I could obviously throw something else in, or cash to get a deal done.
  • Options
    Hi iam sarnia and would love to get that off you, I actually just sold my extra london s/n 05 poster. I do have a toronto(not s/n) and a ottawa( that is s/n) and almost every other 05 poster unsign all in 100% mint.Also have 05 black med mens trogan hoodie with pin very very very rare number out of 1050 let me know what deal we can make
  • Options
    Mrs.VedderMrs.Vedder London, England Posts: 7
    hi ya ... i have some 7" to trade ...or a MSG poster (the buzzcocks)

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mrsvedder@hotmail.com">mrsvedder@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

x