What you should REALLY be doing instead of.....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I think you know why this thread was created. I hadnt seen one of its type and was just thinking.......

I should be studying for the Hazmat written test and pass it BEFORE i go in to change out my CDL permit fo rmy hard copy.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Something more productive than thinking of things to post in the "Stone Gossard" thread.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    but i am doing what i should be doing and it's awful
  • Getting over the shock that Herman Cain is accused of having an affair.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
    Getting over the shock that Herman Cain is accused of having an affair.
    I know , right? He just been helping her find a job for 13 yrs. And stopped when he was gearing up to run fo rpres!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    probably alot of things other than drinking coffee and playing on this site. like going to the gym. alright, alright I'm going...
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Something more productive than thinking of things to post in the "Stone Gossard" thread.

How about working on the investigation?

Peoples LIVES are at stake!!
    :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

How about working on the investigation?

Peoples LIVES are at stake!!
    :lol:

This is very true. :think:
  • Probably anything other than singing to myself the verse below for the 200th time already today while surfing Fantasy Football and Pearl Jam sites.

"I remember when you sang
    That song about today
    Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed"

I cannot get it out of my fucking head!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    revising sales trends....

i did find my old data...or at least some data that i can call my old data. :?

changing the will stuff is accounted for makes life miserable....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I should be on the Porch, but you people on AET are much more fun.

I mean, I should be writing code but being a "Dairy Man", I'm milking this project
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,716
    Getting ready for work but what the heck I don't need to leave for another... aah oh... bye!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I need to get back to working on convergence problems (math)... :shock: when I get stuck I get on here for a bit.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    i should be doing translation....but i just can't while listening to Ottawa boot....
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    mickeyrat wrote:

I should be studying for the Hazmat written test and pass it BEFORE i go in to change out my CDL permit for my hard copy.
    I should STILL be doing this.

• JaneNY wrote:
    I need to get back to working on convergence problems (math)... :shock: when I get stuck I get on here for a bit.

I don't work on convergence problems...but I'm an accountant, so a fair amount of math/logic/application of accounting theory is involved in doing my job.

I also get on here to think I take a break and let the problem I'm working on percolate in the back of my mind for a while. Odd that when I got back to it, I normally have a pretty good plan for how I want to approach the problem.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I should be relaxing and getting ready to go to sleep. Which I will do...in 5 more minutes...just 5 more...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I should be reading "Health IT and Patient Safety: Building Safer Systems for Better Care" by the Committee on Patient Safety and Health Information Technology Board on Health Care Services, Institute of Medicine.

Seriously, who can blame me?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I should be reading "Health IT and Patient Safety: Building Safer Systems for Better Care" by the Committee on Patient Safety and Health Information Technology Board on Health Care Services, Institute of Medicine.

Seriously, who can blame me?

not me...I should have been off here 55 minutes ago... :shifty:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • grading papers...exciting, right?
  • Writing one of three big papers all due next wednesday.
    I am the master procrastinator.
    I shoul dbe taking a shower. Since Ziggy's shower thread has been given new life.

I really should be so I can get the day rolling. Need to take Hazmat written test , pass or fail CDL in hand today. Then I need to go to old job to get a case of Redbull for my GF. 24- 12oz cans for 45. Good deal. Then its grocery store and home depot for a new sump pump.