Options

Soundgarden/poster fans...

LanternjawLanternjaw Posts: 553
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just an FYI: soundgardenworld.net has all the posters from the 2011 tour for sale... $25 each plus s/h. All your favorite PJ poster artists are represented.

use the code "sgsale30" to get 30% off until December 2nd.

I just grabbed the glow in the dark Emek from the LA show. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,283
    thats a good deal on some cool posters. i already have the chicago ken taylor, i recommend it.
    wish they had the Chuck Sperry.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    OMG finally an acknowledgement of the "tour poster". Anyone know who did this one: http://d1075v0tt9i3uk.cloudfront.net/im ... s/3022.jpg

I got one at the Newark show but haven't been able to find out anything about it.

Thanks for posting! I might grab the Chicago poster. Already have the angryblue Newark poster, it's SWEET! :D
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Suziemay wrote:
    OMG finally an acknowledgement of the "tour poster". Anyone know who did this one: http://d1075v0tt9i3uk.cloudfront.net/im ... s/3022.jpg

I'm curious too. It's a cool poster, but no artist identified.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I'm curious too. It's a cool poster, but no artist identified.

It's very mysterious. It's not on expressobeans, and someone had posted an image on the forum but then it was "removed".

Munk One did the VIP tour poster but I like this one a lot better. It looks great in person too.
  • Options
    tem721tem721 Posts: 83
    Awesome! I grabbed the "Chicago Saint Mary" and the "Unknown Artist" one too..
    Ditto, I saw someones comments left somewhere on Expresso and they didn't seem to know either where the "Unknown Artist" one came from either... But, They had a cell phone pic of it and it looked saaaaweeet!
  • Options
    I thought the tour poster was Klausen.

I could be mistaken... but until this moment this is what I have been thinking.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    Man I wish I went to the Ottawa show and bought that poster, if only because they spelt the name of the venue wrong.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Is anyone else freaked out when Munk One does that double eye thing, like on the VIP North American poster and the white tiger on the Vegas? Yet, I'm drawn to them.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    Is anyone else freaked out when Munk One does that double eye thing, like on the VIP North American poster and the white tiger on the Vegas? Yet, I'm drawn to them.

Munk One's creatures generally freak me out :D The double eyes just makes me do a double take, it makes me dizzy!
  • Options
    Yeah, I bought the Emek, the Zoltron Bird and the Soto Owl. This poster series is really good, there is a lot to choose from. Many, Many high quality prints. Love the AngryBlue one as well. Can't wait to see the Emek in person.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    JMo wrote:

Whoa... I didn't notice that at first glance... freaky.