Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,484
    Good
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    edited September 2017
    Excited, getting ready to head out the door to a huge chain of lakes and cabin for the weekend, have a great and safe holiday
    weekend everyone!

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I
    Excited, getting ready to head out the door to a huge chain of lakes and cabin for the weekend, have a great and safe holiday
    weekend everyone!

Have a wonderful time OMGkatwoman! 

I am feeling nothing. Which is better than angry or sad, but not really optimum for a good life. But nothing gets me through the day right now so I'll take it. 

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    hedonist said:
    Nice, HF!  I was friends with / went to school with a couple of those boys (played in our backyard for my 15th birthday!) but never seen a true live show of theirs in a venue.  They'll be here in late November and we're gonna go for one of the two dates.

Have a blast :)
    holy shit. are you mentioned in any of their books? :blush:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    chest pain for about a week now, on and off. with my anxiety, I was convinced it was my heart and I was going to die (but of course still didn't go to the hospital). But looking up the symptoms, they don't check out. I think I may have pulled a muscle in my chest? how the fuck does that happen?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    chest pain for about a week now, on and off. with my anxiety, I was convinced it was my heart and I was going to die (but of course still didn't go to the hospital). But looking up the symptoms, they don't check out. I think I may have pulled a muscle in my chest? how the fuck does that happen?
    Excessive masturbation? 

I mean, so I hear. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,381
    dankind said:
    Excessive masturbation? 

I mean, so I hear. 
    Strokes?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Haha!  HFD, I've never read their books but I doubt it =)

I've had muscle spasms in my back that feel like chest pain.  Hopefully your breathing is OK?

Nancy, :hug:
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    dankind said:
    Excessive masturbation? 

I mean, so I hear. 
    Strokes?
    https://youtu.be/69fPof-ZTnU

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Haha!  HFD, I've never read their books but I doubt it =)

I've had muscle spasms in my back that feel like chest pain.  Hopefully your breathing is OK?

Nancy, :hug:
    I do have back issues as well, so maybe that's it. 

my breathing is ok when my anxiety has calmed down. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    My sister has this issue. You get small but painful tears in the muscles around your ribs from tension. It hurts to breathe, move etc. Unfortunately it takes time and really restraining your activities along with specific exercises that help loosen the muscles which promotes the healing. 
    It is caused by stress and anxiety primarily but can be aggravated by injury(she was rear ended pretty badly 5 years ago and the damaged caused from that plus the fact she is a wee bit high strung have made this an ongoing isssue.)
    If you don't go to the doctor and physio and work out a treatment plan it could get significantly worse over time.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Feet hurt
  • Options
    Wishing you well, Shyner.  Less hurt, in time.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Well it's back to Winter here...so cold...
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    dankind said:
    Hobbes said:
    dankind said:
    Excessive masturbation? 

I mean, so I hear. 
    Strokes?
    https://youtu.be/69fPof-ZTnU

Image result for the strokes
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Feel nice n relaxed
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,671
    Just itching to break some news! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,484
    Smoke comes out of my ears..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    Tired. Did not want to wake up this morning.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Listening to music and fixing a computer so I'm happy. Taking the boy to class in about an hour. 
  • Options
    Listening to music (and fixing a hole where the rain got in) so I'm smiling in this precious moment :)

These guys!  Make me think of our friends in danger's way - may whatever your own mantra is help you through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kGNdE0b5Q
  • Options
    ^^^ Very nice, Hedo! 

My heart goes out to our friends and families in Southern Florida.

Sending out love and good thoughts for all.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    I feel alive. But I'm totally in love with dying. 
    I'd love to die for all to live. But i can't. 
    I'd love to not be a chicken but i am. 
    Life is beautiful. And death is just a dream. 

Please don't kill yourself it hurts my stomach. 
  • Options
    Fuckity fuck!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Fuckity fuck!
    :hug:

So there!
  • Options
    My sister has this issue. You get small but painful tears in the muscles around your ribs from tension. It hurts to breathe, move etc. Unfortunately it takes time and really restraining your activities along with specific exercises that help loosen the muscles which promotes the healing. 
    It is caused by stress and anxiety primarily but can be aggravated by injury(she was rear ended pretty badly 5 years ago and the damaged caused from that plus the fact she is a wee bit high strung have made this an ongoing isssue.)
    If you don't go to the doctor and physio and work out a treatment plan it could get significantly worse over time.
    thank you so much for this response. I will go back to physio. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    dankind said:
    Fuckity fuck!

A generous dose of Floyd is a known cure for a case of the fuckities.

https://youtu.be/nXaXKfyI7tQ

Better?
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Heartbroken.
  • Options
    Heartbroken.

Uh oh. :confounded:
  • Options
    Heartbroken.
    I'm sorry to hear that.  Good thoughts for you my friend.