Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,644

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Super bummed out. I just discovered that I lost my brand new mp3 player with my brand new expensive ergonomic earbuds. :bawling: I'm pretty devastated.

Oh no, that's pretty shite :frowning: No chance of finding them?
    I think it fell out of my pocket on a bus on Friday. I submitted a form to the transit lost and found, so you never know, but I'm not holding my breath. Dammit... I am particularly attached to all things music, and I put hours and hours since Christmas loading that thing up with all the perfect songs and albums, and really don't go anywhere without music playing in my ears, so I am possibly unduly depressed about this, but can't help it!
    Ah of course you're upset about it, I'd say you'll be kicking yourself for weeks if you don't get it back. Put it on your birthday list I guess :)
    It's been found! image Someone in my building found it in the underground parking and posted a sign. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Super bummed out. I just discovered that I lost my brand new mp3 player with my brand new expensive ergonomic earbuds. :bawling: I'm pretty devastated.

I think it fell out of my pocket on a bus on Friday. I submitted a form to the transit lost and found, so you never know, but I'm not holding my breath. Dammit... I am particularly attached to all things music, and I put hours and hours since Christmas loading that thing up with all the perfect songs and albums, and really don't go anywhere without music playing in my ears, so I am possibly unduly depressed about this, but can't help it!
    Ah of course you're upset about it, I'd say you'll be kicking yourself for weeks if you don't get it back. Put it on your birthday list I guess :)
    It's been found! image Someone in my building found it in the underground parking and posted a sign. :)
    That's such good news!
    If it helps, I know exactly how you felt about losing it. Same thing happened when my phone/wallet was stolen. No fucks were given about the credit card, ID, phone, or even the fraudulent charges on the card. But the memory card in the phone had just been filled up with music and organized, replacing a smaller capacity card. I was genuinely upset, like for real. It felt like mourning. But I never got it back lol
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Oh yay, that's brilliant! :smiley:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    awesome,,just heard eddie's shout out for me at bogota show!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Feeling all nostalgic after listening to Kill Em All tonight, ah Metallica will always be my one true love :)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,644
    Just irritated. People at work made a dumbass decision that they didn't think through at all, and now I have to work to get the dumbass decision reversed, even though I had nothing to do with the dumbass, ill-conceived decision in the first place.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Bored, sitting in hospital waiting room, appointment was for an hour ago...
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549

I hope you are ok, hospitals don't have good memories for me, I stay away from them.
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Gassy
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Jogill said:

I hope you are ok, hospitals don't have good memories for me, I stay away from them.
    Ah it was just a consultation with the endocrinologist, nothing exciting
  • Options
    GummiBeerGummiBeer Newfoundland Canada Posts: 189
    Physically and emotionally tired
    Calgary 04-09-2005
    Edmonton 05-09-2005

"A Thousand Ports of light For the Newfoundland...Theres a Kinder gentler American Band"...EV 25/09/05
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,547
    GummiBeer said:

Physically and emotionally tired

Will be over soon..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    OK, I guess
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    feel like i need more sleep
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Still sick, been 13 days so my doc said to me do you relent??? Lol, did a culture and I have Strep. Start the month out right...another round of antibiotics :pensive:

So sick, and pissed off, thats how I'm feeling right now!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    hot and merry
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Hurt, on what is supposed to be a happy day
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Bored just been cutting up watermelon since its summer and dad was making samosas
    And a little sad about some research I did on my sickness turns out a compression sessions in a tiny car with a bong and some weed with my brothers with me at 12 years of age is probably the main factor
  • Options
    Finally woke up with no ear pain or sore throat (about MoFo time!) So i'm feeling pretty good.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    samjam said:

Hurt, on what is supposed to be a happy day

Sorry to hear that, Sam. Hopefully things will turn around.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Delighted with an unexpectedly early finish to work (thank you computer virus!) :smile:
  • Options
    Sleepy so going back to bed
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968
    amazing! just got e-mail confirmation of getting tickets both nights for Wrigley! So extremely happy/excited!
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ehbacon said:

amazing! just got e-mail confirmation of getting tickets both nights for Wrigley! So extremely happy/excited!

Excellent! Congratulations!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,968
    SD48277 said:

ehbacon said:

Excellent! Congratulations!!
    thank you! August can't come soon enough :smiley:
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800
    ehbacon said:

That's so awesome and a very cool birthday present. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    good had really awesome dreams last night real good fun and long
    and was beginning to think i wasnt going to wake up lol..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Thirsty...

...and congrats bacon!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Loved
  • Options
    Hot it still feels like it's 42 degrees like yesterday