Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682

devastated/heartbroken. Found out early this morning that a close friend of mine passed away late last night. He was 38 married had a kid, great guy. Got me into tons of music. Went to a lots of concerts together including MSG II. image

Sorry to hear :(
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

Thanks everyone, been rough.

:hug:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    edited November 2015

In mourning. Found out my maternal grandpa died today. He was in his early 90s

devastated/heartbroken. Found out early this morning that a close friend of mine passed away late last night. He was 38 married had a kid, great guy. Got me into tons of music. Went to a lots of concerts together including MSG II. image

:frowning:
    Not such a good day.
    InHiding, I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Lovely to read about your fond memories.

eeriepadave, that is terribly tragic, to go so young; he didn't have enough time, and neither did his loved ones. I'm so sorry - take care.

Sending good vibes to you both.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    wide awake and cant get back to sleep.. so going to hop off the net soon perhaps and put on earphones and listen to music quietly, so my dog can hear any noise coming from outside since lately its been weird around here
  • Options
    Not good. Lacking sleep since my wife left for work for a few days. Also been depressed for the past week. Had a friend from my neighborhood in NYC, who I also worked with at my firehouse, died from cancer a few days ago. A cancer he developed working at ground zero 4 days a week for 2 years, till the search for remains was over. He was in charge of the ATV unit transporting people & equipment down in "the pit". A true hero who served his city with courage & honor.
    RIP my brother.

NEVER FORGET !
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Like garbage, I have a migraine from a bad pillow and stress and am at work all by myself and just wanna go home.
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

Not good. Lacking sleep since my wife left for work for a few days. Also been depressed for the past week. Had a friend from my neighborhood in NYC, who I also worked with at my firehouse, died from cancer a few days ago. A cancer he developed working at ground zero 4 days a week for 2 years, till the search for remains was over. He was in charge of the ATV unit transporting people & equipment down in "the pit". A true hero who served his city with courage & honor.
    RIP my brother.

NEVER FORGET !

I'm so sorry for your loss, Joe.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    So sorry for everybody's loss...Joe, Dave, InHiding. Much love to you all.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    sorry to all also. makes my complaint moot.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Frustrated
  • Options
    enticed
  • Options
    fedup
  • Options
    questioning
  • Options
    dead
  • Options
    whoa
  • Options
    <distracted
  • Options
    tired so im going to sleep
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    edited November 2015

RIP my brother.

NEVER FORGET !

Big hug to all of you. I'm sharing your pain. I lost someone recently and i feel the sorrow coming back like an undertow. Rough times.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    It's been a bad week for my family on dads side as well. My cousin and her daughter had a truck ram into their car. They have minor pains but they're ok and another cousin of mine had her house broken into on Halloween.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    thanks everyone, still tough. viewing is monday evening and the funeral is tuesday. Just visiting friends and relatives kinda helps, reminiscing and stuff.

He was a pretty big influence in my music taste. Got me into a ton of bands like Kings of Leon (right when they started in '03), The Horrors, The Vines, and most recently Ghost.

He was a Pearl Jam fan. Wasn't a 10club member but he liked them. Like i said we went to MSG II in 2010 together and he also went to the Camden night 1 in 2000. I think his favorite PJ song was Breath. I remember him saying that he was glad they played it both times when he saw them :smile:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    So sorry for everyones losses.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    Longueuil said:

RIP my brother.

NEVER FORGET !

Big hug to all of you. I'm sharing your pain. I lost someone recently and i feel the sorrow coming back like an undertow. Rough times.
    +1

im feeling sick bc i was craving nuttella and put heaps on my bread..im sorry now :sick:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    That pie did not sit well with me...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    tired so might just go to sleep now..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,771
    I am still alive..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

I am still alive..

i never used to think that
    my enemy was,, so what if im still alive
    im still more of a useful amusing toy arnt i
    not meaning it was pleasant but with hurtful
    nasty things not useful when im gone
    negativity amazing isnt it
    right now im tired
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Thought I was on the mend. Silly me. Back to one doctor or another today. WTF?? Don't get old!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    was feeling sick this afternoon but a sleep fixed me..dont worry sprunkn some multivitamins and skip the antibiotics and you will be fine..
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    hungry.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options

hungry.

trust me if i was you, you would not be hungry