Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,506
    6 days off of my job..so i'm great..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    PJSiren wrote: »
    Tired, bored, my head and eyes hurt and my throat is scratchy... :-/

You and me both.

Well hopefully we both feel better soon...my excedrin has done nothing for my headache though...BLECH...

Hope you're both feeling better! I have a migraine today too, too many hours in front of a computer & it's really hot here right now so sleeping at night is hard. Top that with an extremely difficult 5 year old child and its a bit stressful round here. Do kids get easier as they get older? Please tell me they do!!!

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    sorta blah
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    tired and pissy, I'm sorta sickly which means I can't breathe, which means not sleeping and I'm stuck in a hotel room for two more days before I get to go home.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I'm feeling fantastic. I've just had some news that is so promising that I can't even say what it is yet, lest I jinx it!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I'm feeling fantastic. I've just had some news that is so promising that I can't even say what it is yet, lest I jinx it!

Yay!! fingers crossed for YA!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Bit nervous, big cup match tonight and our chances are not good...
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    BORED FUCKING SENSELESS!!! I am about 2 seconds from banging my head on my desk...lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Good but tired. Full tummy with good food.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    good.,.im in great mood
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Serene... so rare !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    tired
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Absolutely thrilled to have won a big badminton tournament :smiley:
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    butthurt.

literally, my left sciatic nerve is flared up, and my left glute is killing me. i can't take a full stride with the left leg when i walk...

never thought i could be literally butthurt...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    I have a slightly sore throat. I think I'm fighting something off.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Gillycw wrote: »

You and me both.

Well hopefully we both feel better soon...my excedrin has done nothing for my headache though...BLECH...

Hope you're both feeling better! I have a migraine today too, too many hours in front of a computer & it's really hot here right now so sleeping at night is hard. Top that with an extremely difficult 5 year old child and its a bit stressful round here. Do kids get easier as they get older? Please tell me they do!!!

Haha...I have a 13 year old I want to murder half the time....so I'd go with no....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Excited about the future....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    butthurt.

literally, my left sciatic nerve is flared up, and my left glute is killing me. i can't take a full stride with the left leg when i walk...

ohhhh man. I have been there. Mine went away just as suddenly as it came ~20 months later. But yea sciatica sucks, it hurts when you move.... AND when you don't!

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524

You and me both.

Haha...I have a 13 year old I want to murder half the time....so I'd go with no....

Oh crap!! Thank god for wine then
    :|
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

You and me both.

Oh crap!! Thank god for wine then
    :|

ha ha yes and whiskey and beer..
  • Options
    Much much better today!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    holy frustrated. the job search makes me want to punch myself in the face, repeatedly.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote: »
    holy frustrated. the job search makes me want to punch myself in the face, repeatedly.

Keep your head up.. And your eyes on the prize! You're going to find the right job! :-)
  • Options

Keep your head up.. And your eyes on the prize! You're going to find the right job! :-)
    It's getting ridiculous. Sometimes you do everything by the books and still can't win.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options

It's getting ridiculous. Sometimes you do everything by the books and still can't win.

Trust me. I know. Working in the horse world is just about as difficult as working in the music field. But perseverance pays off. Believe me, I spent many a night ( I was living out of my car at the time) crying myself to sleep, thinking maybe everyone was right, it was just a pipe dream. Then I got my first internship, and that turned into a paying job somewhere else. So just keep pushing. You'll get there!
  • Options

Trust me. I know. Working in the horse world is just about as difficult as working in the music field. But perseverance pays off. Believe me, I spent many a night ( I was living out of my car at the time) crying myself to sleep, thinking maybe everyone was right, it was just a pipe dream. Then I got my first internship, and that turned into a paying job somewhere else. So just keep pushing. You'll get there!
    Thanks for the kind words! Not giving up anytime soon! It just gets super tiring and frustrating. I put in a lot of hard work over my college years, including 5 relevant internships. Hopefully someone will notice this soon!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options

Thanks for the kind words! Not giving up anytime soon! It just gets super tiring and frustrating. I put in a lot of hard work over my college years, including 5 relevant internships. Hopefully someone will notice this soon!

I know you'll do great things!
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    ldent42 wrote: »
    butthurt.

ohhhh man. I have been there. Mine went away just as suddenly as it came ~20 months later. But yea sciatica sucks, it hurts when you move.... AND when you don't!

mine is getting better slowly. i have had it off and on for about 2 years. had therapy today and he did some soft tissue release techniques and some sciatic nerve glides. i gotta say right now is the best i have felt in 2 weeks.

the worst part about it is when it is flared up, your sex life is over for a period of time.... :(
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    headache..fuyckin paper work
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Completely and utterly fucking overwhelmed. Why did I quit smoking and why are you not allowed to drink on the job. Shit!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.