Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Leeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    Just wonderful!

:lol:

It is what it is :mrgreen: The man's at work right now, so I have time to browse the forums :lol:

can you give him a quick call....the dealer says my muffler bearings need replacing and they want to charge 350 for the service, can you ask him if that is a good deal. Thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    81 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    It is what it is :mrgreen: The man's at work right now, so I have time to browse the forums :lol:

can you give him a quick call....the dealer says my muffler bearings need replacing and they want to charge 350 for the service, can you ask him if that is a good deal. Thanks

I would, but I don't want to bother him right now. I burnt toast in a pan in the kitchen and need to find something nice to distract him from the smell now :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

I would, but I don't want to bother him right now. I burnt toast in a pan in the kitchen and need to find something nice to distract him from the smell now :roll: :lol:

Distracting a man is the easiest thing in the world if you are female...
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

Distracting a man is the easiest thing in the world if you are female...

;)8-)

And thank god the smell isn't that bad anymore ...
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Overwhelmed :shock: . Didn't get good news from the doctor today. Going to NY Thursday to see 3 more doctors next week & 2 lawyers. I need a break from this shit. Europe PJ tour can't come soon enough :roll: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: She called and wondered how someone could know so little about cars!! :lol::lol:

Have them check your headlamp fluid as well.. it sounds like it may be getting low ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    a bit tired
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    a bit tired
    Maybe this will wake you up, D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3RXqkYeYk Not bad...Still waiting for the real deal though.
  • Options
    a bit tired
    Maybe this will wake you up, D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3RXqkYeYk Not bad...Still waiting for the real deal though.
    i know,saw it in the thread of fanviews...im awake,working all night...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Sitting on a plane to Adelaide, just remembered how much plane flights suck! :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,060
    Loulou wrote:
    Phew- so true! But then I don't care much for flying. The last time I boarded a plane was when friends could accompany you to the gate which a friend, Richard, did. As I turned to wave goodbye, Richard put his hand together like wings and then made them dove bomb downward. I laughed like crazy, got on the plane and immediately ordered a stiff drink!

But I must add this: the way I feel right now, I'd rather board a plane that get an that you-know-what train. Shheeesh! Will I ever learn????????
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,954
    Overwhelmed :shock: . Didn't get good news from the doctor today. Going to NY Thursday to see 3 more doctors next week & 2 lawyers. I need a break from this shit. Europe PJ tour can't come soon enough :roll: .

Good thoughts and vibes being sent your way.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options

Good thoughts and vibes being sent your way.
    +1 buddy,,all will work well
  • Options
    HAPPY!!!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    to quote Cav himself.....very good looking :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

:thumbup:

Me too, and he is responsible for it :D
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Don't tell him I said that...I'll owe him another dollar. :lol:

And good on you for feeling good looking. It's amazing what a good man can do to a woman and how she feels. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sexy and satisfied. once again. :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: I love it!

Me too!! It's been an awesome two days. AWESOME!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Awesome! :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

And good on you for feeling good looking. It's amazing what a good man can do to a woman and how she feels. :mrgreen:
    This is incredibly true!!!
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

This is incredibly true!!!

EXTREMELY TRUE!!!
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Haha, will do!

And yep, it's amaaaaazing :D:D I think he's feeling not to shabby either ;)
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Haha, will do!

And yep, it's amaaaaazing :D:D I think he's feeling not to shabby either ;)

He's always feeling VGL :) But then maybe he's been feeling this way all the while due to you. :)
  • Options
    happy for the happy people in the thread... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    happy for the happy people in the thread... :mrgreen:

Hi Dimi :wave: I hope you're having a good day!

I'm feeling excited now, I'm going to hit the city :)
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    brianlux wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Phew- so true! But then I don't care much for flying. The last time I boarded a plane was when friends could accompany you to the gate which a friend, Richard, did. As I turned to wave goodbye, Richard put his hand together like wings and then made them dove bomb downward. I laughed like crazy, got on the plane and immediately ordered a stiff drink!

But I must add this: the way I feel right now, I'd rather board a plane that get an that you-know-what train. Shheeesh! Will I ever learn????????
    Yeah I have to stop myself from boarding that one one too, all the time! ;) just gets me pissed off. :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    I'm annoyed that a co-worker obviously felt compelled to eat my lunch out of the shared fridge at work. I have to be here for 12 hours today (5 down) and I just wanted my damn Hot Pocket :x
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I'm annoyed that a co-worker obviously felt compelled to eat my lunch out of the shared fridge at work. I have to be here for 12 hours today (5 down) and I just wanted my damn Hot Pocket :x

can I order a pizza for you?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

That's a very nice offer, thanks. I am left with a cherry vanilla yogurt and a water, so looks like I'll be running next door to grab some McDonald's. I'm just annoyed. Thanks for the offer :D You're pretty awesome!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

That's a very nice offer, thanks. I am left with a cherry vanilla yogurt and a water, so looks like I'll be running next door to grab some McDonald's. I'm just annoyed. Thanks for the offer :D You're pretty awesome!

you have yogurt? :D
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

you have yogurt? :D
    Well, of course! :D Would you expect anything less?