How you feeling right now???

Comments

• lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    tired
    Me too...red eye from Vancouver to Toronto last night... :yawn:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Kinda bla. It's raining & horrible here, my back is really sore(ongoing injury I can't seem to get sorted) & scousertommy in the UK just told me he sent me the Nirvana Unplugged vinyl he got for me in April & I confirmed it hasn't arrived. :cry::cry:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Relaxed, peaceful
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Better. Hope this day and this weekend keeps going in this direction
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    happy cos of a great fan help!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    fuckin headache,cant relax
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    happy....and I feel like I accomplished something. I started out musically as a drummer, but haven't played much in the last 8 years or so...been focusing on guitar, vocals & bass. Well, I bought a cheap drumkit a few months ago & I feel like my timing is back. It works b/c my bandmate can no longer set up his kit (not enough space). So I am now the drummer in the band....and I'm having a fucking blast with it! :D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    mfc2006 wrote:
    happy....and I feel like I accomplished something. I started out musically as a drummer, but haven't played much in the last 8 years or so...been focusing on guitar, vocals & bass. Well, I bought a cheap drumkit a few months ago & I feel like my timing is back. It works b/c my bandmate can no longer set up his kit (not enough space). So I am now the drummer in the band....and I'm having a fucking blast with it! :D:D:D

Congratulations ... You should be proud. :clap::clap::clap:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    I'm feeling AWESOME! House guests for the weekend and they brought me a case of Yuengling to congratulate me on my job change :D
    proud to be Panathinaikos!!! :mrgreen:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    pretty good. gonna step outside and do some green stuff then it's bedtime
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Horned up.

Well I can't lie!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,432
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Horned up.

Well I can't lie!
    :shock: :P :shock: :P :shock: :P :shock: :P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Horned up.

Well I can't lie!
    :shock: :P :shock: :P :shock: :P :shock: :P
    ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Pretty damn awesome, even though my voice is deteriorating by the minute - I sound like a teenage boy in voice switch and keep asking Cav for a prom date :lol::lol::lol:

And relieved that I can still speak German properly. I had noticed in phone calls with my family that my German speaking abilities got kind of worse the longer I was here. It's not that I forgot words, it just feels weird to say them and I felt uneasy talking, especially dialect and slang ... I started using breaks whenever I felt like saying "I mean", "like" or "you know" ... When we picked up my friend on Tuesday, it was a little weird talking German in the beginning, but after about two to three hours it all came back and we talked like before - phew! But I noticed the same thing that I had when I had visited Cav in the past: my jaw and tongue started hurting a bit (so it wasn't because of what I thought the whole time :shifty: :lol: ) - because for German, I have to use my mouth in a different way.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Pretty damn awesome, even though my voice is deteriorating by the minute - I sound like a teenage boy in voice switch and keep asking Cav for a prom date :lol::lol::lol:

And relieved that I can still speak German properly. I had noticed in phone calls with my family that my German speaking abilities got kind of worse the longer I was here. It's not that I forgot words, it just feels weird to say them and I felt uneasy talking, especially dialect and slang ... I started using breaks whenever I felt like saying "I mean", "like" or "you know" ... When we picked up my friend on Tuesday, it was a little weird talking German in the beginning, but after about two to three hours it all came back and we talked like before - phew! But I noticed the same thing that I had when I had visited Cav in the past: my jaw and tongue started hurting a bit (so it wasn't because of what I thought the whole time :shifty: :lol: ) - because for German, I have to use my mouth in a different way.

Interesting!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    sunburned
    funny-cartoon-pictures-61.gif
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    :yawn:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    kinda tired..but all good..lets do that shit..
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Restless....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    something feels odd
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sort of pissy today. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Fine right now. Have a personal training session in 30 minutes. Pretty sure things are going to be mega sore tonight. :|
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Worried about my friend. She lives in Black Forest.... Which is on fire!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I just scored box seats to QOTSA in Cbus so insert insanely happy adjective here "______________" :D
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    exhausted. And more than a little guilty. Spent an entire hour bitching about not getting NIN tickets today and then the next 2 hours watching a film in class about acid attack victims in Pakistan. #Perspective'd. :fp:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • netflix added hercules to its list, this is the best thing that's happened to me in months because that was my fav movie when i was a kid so i'm happy.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    netflix added hercules to its list, this is the best thing that's happened to me in months because that was my fav movie when i was a kid so i'm happy.

Netflix got rid of South Park and I closed my account

Bam... and bam :lol:
    Awesome; thank you for asking :lol:
  • netflix added hercules to its list, this is the best thing that's happened to me in months because that was my fav movie when i was a kid so i'm happy.

Netflix got rid of South Park and I closed my account

Bam... and bam :lol:
    they also got rid of yo gabba gabba and i thought my mom was gonna shut down the account because that's the show she uses to zone out my baby sis so i almost panicked.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx