How you feeling right now???

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    "And just go straight in like your going to stab it. And barely touch it...barely touch it."

:lol::lol::lol: What the hells going on in this thread? cant leave you kids alone for a minute.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    bananas
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    "I can't go over 30 minutes, because we have a mean ol' director with no sense of humor."

I know there is a joke in there..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • "You know me, I gotta put in a big tree"
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • "Talk to the tree, make friends with it"

:lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    Caveeze wrote:
    "I can't go over 30 minutes, because we have a mean ol' director with no sense of humor."

same with this one:

"You can use a brush rack to hit the brush on. Otherwise you will become unpopular real fast."
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    "Maybe in our world there lives a happy little tree over there."

:lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

same with this one:

"You can use a brush rack to hit the brush on. Otherwise you will become unpopular real fast."
    "I like to beat the brush."
    :lol: I never knew Bob Ross had such a sense of humor.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    "I like to beat the brush."

He's great.
    His style was made famous because of his demeanor and the ease of his special wet-on-wet technique. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • "I like to beat the brush."

He's great.
    His style was made famous because of his demeanor and the ease of his special wet-on-wet technique. :P
    :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    those kids..was like 200 ..gave me headache!!!!!!!11
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • those kids..was like 200 ..gave me headache!!!!!!!11
    Did kids come out to check out the planes?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    the ease of his special wet-on-wet technique. :P

I've seen movie like that once...
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Hungry and in need of some alcohol
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    weird
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    weird
    yeah..
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    a bit stressed
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Kind of annoyed that it snowed again.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    supadupa wrote:
    Kind of annoyed that it snowed again.

Right?! I'm kinda annoyed it's mid-March and we still have a high of only mid-30s today. It needs to be spring, dammit! :evil:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    random
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    I feel so amazing today! Happy, full of energy and optimism. Life rocks today... I didn't even have any caffeine yet. ;)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    odd way to start the day...

drove across town without hitting a single red light. never stopped once. that never happens. always always always get stopped at the first light i come across. not today tho.

then i saw my "friend" in the blue lexus. she was actually driving like a normal person today instead of tailgating anything that moves. i gave her a wave as i pulled off into my parking lot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

drove across town without hitting a single red light. never stopped once. that never happens. always always always get stopped at the first light i come across. not today tho.

then i saw my "friend" in the blue lexus. she was actually driving like a normal person today instead of tailgating anything that moves. i gave her a wave as i pulled off into my parking lot.

Sounds like you're having a great start to your day. Better go buy a Mega Millions ticket.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Sounds like you're having a great start to your day. Better go buy a Mega Millions ticket.

i figure it's all down hill from here
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi505m0kIA9-moNTjC49_EdJLGOOJJZuXlRPBOQiBO0WkBQX7Eimages.jpeg
    then i opened up my pm's and had one from a woman titled "phone sex" with a number from colorado springs, co :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    then i opened up my pm's and had one from a woman titled "phone sex" with a number from colorado springs, co :shock:

Seems legit.
    81 wrote:

Seems legit.

For sure. Totally probably not a guy.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    i'm giving the number to will to call.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    better had a couple crackers