How you feeling right now???

Comments

• donnaruhl wrote:
    Still feel like shit! still have the flu. But Im not dead yet! so it isn't all bad.
    hope you feeling better soon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • like..Blue, Red and Grey
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mca47 wrote:
    I don't give a damn about heels. Generally when chicks wear heels, the often doll themselves up in other ways. Those other ways are what us guys have interest in.

Pics!
    doll up how? with make-up? doing their hair? what?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mca47 wrote:
    I don't give a damn about heels. Generally when chicks wear heels, the often doll themselves up in other ways. Those other ways are what us guys have interest in.

Pics!

yeah, I had on heels yesterday and put on make-up, 2 t-shirts, a PJ hoodie, a corduroy jacket and jeans.
    I wouldn't call that 'dolled up'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Pics!

yeah, I had on heels yesterday and put on make-up, 2 t-shirts, a PJ hoodie, a corduroy jacket and jeans.
    I wouldn't call that 'dolled up'...

I wouldn't either. Men are mind boggling creatures.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    shitty.....

thought i kept the bad cold/flu at bay...until woke up this morning. running a fever & watching crappy tv
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Ready for Sunday and Soundgarden
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    shitty.....

thought i kept the bad cold/flu at bay...until woke up this morning. running a fever & watching crappy tv
    oh..be healthy soon my friend
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    Ready for Sunday and Soundgarden
    thats nice...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 wrote:
    shitty.....

oh..be healthy soon my friend

thanks, man. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Indecisive - there's a surprise.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:
    shitty.....

Get well soon Matt! ;)

I'm feeling pretty disappointed with my Dad again. Wish he'd think before he acted sometimes. :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Loulou wrote:

I'm feeling pretty disappointed with my Dad again. Wish he'd think before he acted sometimes. :roll:
    well,i was thinking about this lately...

its a fuckin confused thought..

when im getting angry with parents,i see or read like right away,someone lost his dad or mom
    and then i calm and try to find ways to win some time with them..
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    dottles wrote:
    Indecisive - there's a surprise.

yes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Loulou wrote:

when im getting angry with parents,i see or read like right away,someone lost his dad or mom
    Your right, I know. My Dad and I have never really been very close, he remarried when I was younger and didn't see me for years. When she left him for another guy, I heard he was very depressed so I went to see him. He's married again now and has a lovely little girl and I see the same characteristics coming to the surface. He didn't come to my wedding, told me off for buying my half sister a birthday present and now he didn't even invite his grandchild to her birthday party??? He is just very confusing. Think this ship has sailed. May just let go and let him get on with his life. :(
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Loulou wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Your right, I know. My Dad and I have never really been very close, he remarried when I was younger and didn't see me for years. When she left him for another guy, I heard he was very depressed so I went to see him. He's married again now and has a lovely little girl and I see the same characteristics coming to the surface. He didn't come to my wedding, told me off for buying my half sister a birthday present and now he didn't even invite his grandchild to her birthday party??? He is just very confusing. Think this ship has sailed. May just let go and let him get on with his life. :(
    trust me i understand..i know this family remarried shit...
    my mind..just playing games,that make starting seeing out of my shgows and from the other side of things..
    and as i say.."parents always want the best for us...the problem is they dont have a fuckin clue whats the one we want to be the best for us..."
    Yeah, I think he does love me somewhere inside but he just has a very strange way of showing it. :roll: thanks Dimi for the advice. ;):)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Loulou wrote:
    Yeah, I think he does love me somewhere inside but he just has a very strange way of showing it. :roll: thanks Dimi for the advice. ;):)
    pm sent
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    like a monkey is off my back
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    davidtrios wrote:
    like a monkey is off my back

Wasn't me.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Still really high and drinking beer

Life is great
  • great i have the chance to communicate with some great people in the forum..
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :(
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 wrote:
    oh...
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534

Life is great

Pipe, joint, bong, or blunt?

Great having today off due to MLK Day....now the pressure and stress of the remainder of the work week is creeping in......
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• like I can't believe you can't see what they're doing.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    YLed2 wrote:

Life is great

Pipe, joint, bong, or blunt?

Great having today off due to MLK Day....now the pressure and stress of the remainder of the work week is creeping in......

Pipe, bong, and brownie
  • no sleepy...wtf..its 4:45....am

im not human anymore..
  • i used to feel....

i will not loose my faith..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUij90kZRUA
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    SD48277 wrote:
    oh...
    Yup, it's not good, but I am trying to remain strong.
    ELITIST FUK