How you feeling right now???

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Like shit
  • Like shit
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • boo..back to work..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Slightly drunk. Yeah that's pretty much it.
  • cold
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Crappy. And tired.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • cold
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    motivated for some unknown reason. lots to do and I have been very lazy as of late
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,673
    great....last day of work and then off on holidays to Florida and not returning to the 22nd :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • i want a blanket
    i want a blanket
    I have 4 on right now and still can't get warm :( I think I'm coming down with something again :fp:
  • i want a blanket
    I have 4 on right now and still can't get warm :( I think I'm coming down with something again :fp:
    cold here...brrr...
    Refreshed after finally sleeping
  • tired
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    cold and my neck hurts...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • im a little...out...
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • sleepy
    sleepy
  • need peace of mind
    need peace of mind
    You need to get out of my damn head dimi!!
  • need peace of mind
    You need to get out of my damn head dimi!!
    :mrgreen:
  • pressure
  • sleepless, sad & teary ... we said our final goodbyes to our dog (our 'baby girl') last night. 11 years of nothing but love and loyalty from that little 'pound puppy' rescue pup... rest in peace lovely girl xox
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    sleepless, sad & teary ... we said our final goodbyes to our dog (our 'baby girl') last night. 11 years of nothing but love and loyalty from that little 'pound puppy' rescue pup... rest in peace lovely girl xox

I'm so so so sorry to hear this :( What a tough thing to go through...I'm sure she had a wonderful life with you. My thoughts are with you and your family!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    sleepless, sad & teary ... we said our final goodbyes to our dog (our 'baby girl') last night. 11 years of nothing but love and loyalty from that little 'pound puppy' rescue pup... rest in peace lovely girl xox

I'm so so so sorry to hear this :( What a tough thing to go through...I'm sure she had a wonderful life with you. My thoughts are with you and your family!

Thankyou for your kind words M23 - I'll join you in that bottle of rum right about now. Thank goodness for this place at 4am... why did I wait 2 decades to join 10c?
  • unpatient..
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    headache. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Hopeful that I can fall asleep and have the same dreams I've been having for the past two nights.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • sleepy..but its ok..worth it