How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    tired
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • horrible
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    horrible
    me too. Sending Hugs.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    horrible
    me too. Sending Hugs.
    Sending them back to you also (((HUGS)))

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    fantastic.... had a wonderful weekend :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • proud
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • short. I'm wearing flats today :oops:

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    impatient
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    still not recovered from Saturday's shenanigans. I'm too old for this sh*t!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Now let me see here... how did it go?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Now let me see here... how did it go?

Well we hit 9 bars in the span of 8 hours....the game was bar golf where there was a special drink at each bar that we had to get...and of course I won bar golf :lol: Proceeded to drink more at my girlfriend's house until the sun came up. There may or may not be videos posted of the craziness somewhere :lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • tsiou
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pretty freaking pissed off that they won't put the pre-sale tix up for sale.............. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pretty freaking pissed off that they won't put the pre-sale tix up for sale.............. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Are you having an issue with the SG tix too? It doesn't seem like they planned the pre-sale very well!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Are you having an issue with the SG tix too? It doesn't seem like they planned the pre-sale very well!

teah, I've been sitting here since 9:50 re-reshing, and the tix have never showed up in the shop!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

teah, I've been sitting here since 9:50 re-reshing, and the tix have never showed up in the shop!

FUCK!

now they are saying (on the forum) we were supposed to go to the Paramount's website to enter pre-sale password, NOT get the tix from the fanclub... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NOW I'm pissed.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

FUCK!

now they are saying (on the forum) we were supposed to go to the Paramount's website to enter pre-sale password, NOT get the tix from the fanclub... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NOW I'm pissed.

That is ridiculous!!!!!! It specifically stated it would be in the SG store!!!! Someone messed up bigtime. Are there any available still for Seattle?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

FUCK!

NOW I'm pissed.

That is ridiculous!!!!!! It specifically stated it would be in the SG store!!!! Someone messed up bigtime. Are there any available still for Seattle?

are you bitching?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    hungry
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

FUCK!

NOW I'm pissed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the Paramount's website crashed, I can't even load it.
    The rock station here has a pre-sale on Thursday...I'm gonna try for that.

and yes, someone DID mess up big time. The fanclub rules specifically say, 'fanclub tickets will only be available on in the SG store' and the email, did NOT say where we had to go for tix. So of course you assume 'oh it's a fanclub presale, tix are in the store'

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

FUCK!

NOW I'm pissed.

are you bitching?

NO! I AM NOT BITCHING!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

are you bitching?

NO! I AM NOT BITCHING!

yes dear, of course
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Some people say they feel like a million bucks. I don't feel that good.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    toasty
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    gassy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    81 wrote:
    gassy

classy :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • ok
    81 wrote:
    gassy

better out than in I always say
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    like i been run over by a train or mr. t's van.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    excited to see the Who tonight!! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....