How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Friggin fantastic - I got EV solo tix for Memphis :D

Wooo!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    dottles wrote:
    Tired, my elbow is really sore today and I've just had to manipulate it as the joint locked :? :evil: :(

ouch. i hope it starts feeling better soon!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :|

turn that frown upside down! :)

wouldn't still be neutrel? :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Conflicted
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Tired, my elbow is really sore today and I've just had to manipulate it as the joint locked :? :evil: :(

I'm kinda resigned to the fact that it's unlikely to get huge amounts better to be honest, it's just unfortunate the elbow is the worst joint to injure. I've got another 6 months of physio so hopefully that will bring some improvement!

Not forgotten those Shannon songs, will sort it out for you in the next couple of days :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm kinda resigned to the fact that it's unlikely to get huge amounts better to be honest, it's just unfortunate the elbow is the worst joint to injure. I've got another 6 months of physio so hopefully that will bring some improvement!

Not forgotten those Shannon songs, will sort it out for you in the next couple of days :)

be glad it's not a knee
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :|

turn that frown upside down! :)

wouldn't still be neutrel? :fp: :lol:

:lol::lol:

i guess it would be! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    81 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

be glad it's not a knee

:lol: My orthopedic trauma consultant said it would be better if it was my knee in terms of healing (not mobility) as the knee dislocation slides, and the elbow dislocation ruptures. Managed to damage the tendon, ligament, soft tissue capsule and the nerve - doh!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • seems i worry...for things others dont understand are serious..i dont know
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Good. Got a B on my first quiz this semester... things are rolling right along.
  • i little cold.is chilli out here
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • a little weird..empty.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A little tipsy.
  • dottles wrote:
    hope get better soon
  • alone
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    So excited! Can't sleep. Can't eat. Just want to be in Atlanta, already.
    ELITIST FUK
    dottles wrote:
    hope get better soon

Thanks mister *mwah*
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    seems i worry...for things others dont understand are serious..i dont know

I do that too
    alone

you're never alone....
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    pissed off.. why can't americans understand me when I'm on the phone.. doing a simple thing like asking for my medical records :roll: Haven't they ever watched crocodile dundee..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    pissed off.. why can't americans understand me when I'm on the phone.. doing a simple thing like asking for my medical records :roll: Haven't they ever watched crocodile dundee..

have you tried talking like a pirate?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I have a cold. :fp:
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    81 wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

have you tried talking like a pirate?

I need to work out how russell crowe and chris hemsworth do their american accent's in the movies.. australians pronounce their I's and A's differently.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm feeling like I wish it was tonight already and it's only lunchtime. :? :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • relaxed and deaf
  • I'm pretty worn out.... glad I got my homework done so I don't have to do it after work...

Glad I have Friday off, too... besides a couple hours in the morning for my first hearing.
  • i feel like shoe shopping. :think:
    I lost a bet...
    i feel like shoe shopping. :think:

me too.... :lol:

i could have easily dropped 1K at the store today :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

samje here,,im into GEOX shoes today!!
  • 81 wrote:

really!?! did you see these at the store? 'cause I really want these...

PG.60164993.JJ224J6.RZ.jpg?sw=186&sh=186

and these....

PG.NWFORTONIGHT.JJ3YEG3.RZ.jpg?sw=186&sh=186
    I lost a bet...