Options

4-7-1994---great Show!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited April 2008 in The Porch
A very underated show, but one of the BEST from the whole 94 tour imho....If you dont have it...Get it! ;)

1994-04-07 Rochester New York War Memorial

Set 1 Wash, Animal, Go, Dissident, Even Flow, Why Go, Jeremy, Glorified G, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall)/(Across The Universe), Breath, State Of Love And Trust, Rats, Once, Black, Alive, Rearviewmirror, Corduroy, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Jam, Porch, Indifference
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    I turned 25 that day! I have never seen that show, but always thought it would be cool to see a PJ show on my birthday. Would you be interested in doing a B&P for this show? If I can't go to a show on my birthday, I guess watching a show they played on my birthday would be a distant second!
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I dont think I have a vid of this show, but I could hook you up with the audio if you'd like....Drop me a pm and we will discuss! Happy Birthday BTW!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12