oh look, another scummy politician!

12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.examiner.com/progressive-in- ... ully-chief

What a sad waste of life. Oh look at me I'm butt hurt about a high school student telling me I suck so I'll try to suspend her. How about when you come across real people who don't like you for your political views? Are you gonna try to put them in time out? :roll:
5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
8/7/08, 6/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I don't see anything about getting suspended. But maybe I'm missing it. They say she got scolded by the principle, told to write an apology letter, etc. But nothing about getting suspended from school.

Personally I find her kind of lame too. She goes on Twitter and brags about telling the Governor that he sucks to his face, when in reality she didn't, and instead politely listened to his speech to her class. She's just as full of shit as the politician apparently. I think both of them are pretty stupid, they deserve each other.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
    Ummm, yeah. Damage control usually happens AFTER a thing like this becomes known. Not BEFORE you throw gasoline on a spark. Fucking people need to use their heads and think things through. You know actually respond to actual damage. Rather than react and CAUSE damage.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I don't see anything about getting suspended. But maybe I'm missing it. They say she got scolded by the principle, told to write an apology letter, etc. But nothing about getting suspended from school.

Personally I find her kind of lame too. She goes on Twitter and brags about telling the Governor that he sucks to his face, when in reality she didn't, and instead politely listened to his speech to her class. She's just as full of shit as the politician apparently. I think both of them are pretty stupid, they deserve each other.

she wasn't suspended, but she was threatened to be suspended if she didn't apologize.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    she wasn't suspended, but she was threatened to be suspended if she didn't apologize.

That's more of a problem with the school, and not so much Governor Douchebag. His office didn't even directly contact the school. They forwarded the Tweet to the youth government program the young lady was with, which in turn forwarded it to the school, who took their own action. The fact that they even brought this up is certainly silly, but it's not like the Governor is standing behind the Principal ordering that he force her to apologize or suspend her.

I would be more sympathetic for the girl if she actually told the Governor that he sucked, and was then threatened with disciplinary action, but the fact that she didn't actually do anything then tried to act like a badass on Twitter is something else entirely.

I agree with what mickeyrat said about damage control. Had the Governor's office just left it alone the only people that would have heard about this were the people who subscribe to some teenage girl's Twitter feed, now it's all over the internet and people are trying to make a folk hero out of this girl, essentially for just being full of shit.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"