ZiggyStar...

13»

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    maybe some new positions would help, have you tried everything?
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    conman wrote:

haha Believe me....I've tried IT ALL!!! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    conman wrote:

do you stretch? how flexible are you?

sometimes you have to go to extremes to get what you want ;)
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    conman wrote:

do you stretch? how flexible are you?

sometimes you have to go to extremes to get what you want ;)

I'm quite flexible, yes! Give me details....what are you talking about? :lol:
    I can't wait until next weekend. I have my bf's work's Xmas party on....and the wife of his boss asks my bf at least once a week "how's the baby making going?" to which my bf says again "no baby yet" and then she spends 30 mins talking about herself and how hard it was for her and the doctors said this and that and her her her her her. My bf nearly told her to shut her mouth last week because he is SO over listening to her talk about how hard it was for HER to conceive and how great HER kids are wank wank. AND she asks the same questions every time so it's obvious she doesn't really care about his answers....asking the question is just the opener for her to fucking talk about herself.

Well she said to my bf "I can't wait to meet Susan at Xmas dinner and discuss it with her".... :roll: I don't want to tell her shit....I don't like the woman and I've never even met her....but I know she's just going to talk my ear off about it and there are only about 8 of us at dinner so it's going to be hard to get away.

SO, my plan is to respond to her question of "And how is the baby making going?" with:

"Ohhh we're so silly. We didn't realise that you couldn't fall pregnant by having anal. Now we know that vital piece of information, we may be able to actually conceive!!"

....and then casually sip my beer and turn to talk to someone else. :lol: It will be the only way to stop her talking about it without actually saying shut the fuck up! :mrgreen:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    conman wrote:

except me :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    conman wrote:

except me :D

haha Look at my post above....you can't get pregnant doing it Greek style! :mrgreen:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    SO, my plan is to respond to her question of "And how is the baby making going?" with:

"Ohhh we're so silly. We didn't realise that you couldn't fall pregnant by having anal. Now we know that vital piece of information, we may be able to actually conceive!!"

....and then casually sip my beer and turn to talk to someone else. :lol: It will be the only way to stop her talking about it without actually saying shut the fuck up! :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol::lol:

i would respond as "it's none of your goddamn business!"(with authority)

that line always works for me, no matter the situation
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I can't really say that without the bitch getting all weird and snakey with my bf about it....she's a very strange woman....so I'm just going to shock the fuck out of her! :lol:

Plus, this way is MUCH more fun! :mrgreen:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I can't really say that without the bitch getting all weird and snakey with my bf about it....she's a very strange woman....so I'm just going to shock the fuck out of her! :lol:

yes, yes, anal is much more fun :P
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,934
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

giving or receivng Conman? :? :shock: :lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:evil:
    conman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    conman wrote:
    :evil:
    Sorry man, just couldnt resist. You kinda left that out there hanging over the plate so I swung for the fence. :P
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I can't wait until next weekend. I have my bf's work's Xmas party on....and the wife of his boss asks my bf at least once a week "how's the baby making going?" to which my bf says again "no baby yet" and then she spends 30 mins talking about herself and how hard it was for her and the doctors said this and that and her her her her her. My bf nearly told her to shut her mouth last week because he is SO over listening to her talk about how hard it was for HER to conceive and how great HER kids are wank wank. AND she asks the same questions every time so it's obvious she doesn't really care about his answers....asking the question is just the opener for her to fucking talk about herself.

Well she said to my bf "I can't wait to meet Susan at Xmas dinner and discuss it with her".... :roll: I don't want to tell her shit....I don't like the woman and I've never even met her....but I know she's just going to talk my ear off about it and there are only about 8 of us at dinner so it's going to be hard to get away.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Sorry man, just couldnt resist. You kinda left that out there hanging over the plate so I swung for the fence. :P
    i don't blame you :lol:
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I bet you won't really say that. :P
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

If the situation is right, I will. :lol:
  • $20 from me if you say it Ziggy
    :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    $20 from me if you say it Ziggy

Deal!! :mrgreen: I'll try to make sure I sit near her. :lol: There's only 8 of us at the table so if she sits at the other end, it's going to be hard because we won't really be mingling much.

Maybe I should record this on my iphone?! :think: 8-)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I bet £50 you won't either :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • SO, my plan is to respond to her question of "And how is the baby making going?" with:

....and then casually sip my beer and turn to talk to someone else. :lol: It will be the only way to stop her talking about it without actually saying shut the fuck up! :mrgreen:[/quote]
    :shock: Any chance you could film this moment and post it up here :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Deal!! :mrgreen: I'll try to make sure I sit near her. :lol: There's only 8 of us at the table so if she sits at the other end, it's going to be hard because we won't really be mingling much.

it wil be a youtube sensation!!!! And a great way to insert an advert for the new web business!!!

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yes.... I want a recording as proof. :P
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014