Options

Chris Cornell Songbook Vinyl FT

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited December 2011 in Lost Dogs
......buddy bought me one and now have two...anyone want to make a trade?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    what are you looking for?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    not a whole lot...maybe a poster or something..let me know what you have
  • Options
    http://invisible_industries.storenvy.co ... y-munk-one

I've got a VIP poster from Soundgarden's Dallas show last month autographed by Munk One that I have no use for (I don't collect posters and my wife would damage me if I tried to hang it).
  • Options
    goodbarron wrote:
    http://invisible_industries.storenvy.com/products/122921-soundgarden-vip-north-america-2011-s-n-a-p-by-munk-one

I've got a VIP poster from Soundgarden's Dallas show last month autographed by Munk One that I have no use for (I don't collect posters and my wife would damage me if I tried to hang it).

IM in if you want to do this...Thanks
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Honest question Sawyer. What's the endgame item for all your trading/selling? You've got quite a few threads up here in LD, & I'm curious about your destination so to speak.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Honest question Sawyer. What's the endgame item for all your trading/selling? You've got quite a few threads up here in LD, & I'm curious about your destination so to speak.

well, not that it is anyone's business but I have too much stuff and let's just say pancreatic cancer is expensive.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Gotcha mate. I wasn't trying to be an ass with my question earlier. We've all got a story to tell beyond "FT" this & "FS" that. Just wanted to know more of yours. Well wishes to you or whoever you know that's suffering. Lost my Grandpa Lee to it in 99' so I can relate some to your situation.

Sawyer wrote:

well, not that it is anyone's business but I have too much stuff and let's just say pancreatic cancer is expensive.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I have quite a few of the Europe 2009 posters I mihgt be willing to trade for this. I also have Philly IV 2009 I would trade.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!