Options

One empty faithfull ale bottle

8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
you pay shipping...

if more than one person wants it.....i'll do a drawing
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    This should go for way more than just shipping. I mean it has touched the lips of the almighty smoking baby!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    This should go for way more than just shipping. I mean it has touched the lips of the almighty smoking baby!

a proper beer drinker uses a glass ;)

yes, i used a glass
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm interested!!
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    I would love it! Can it ship empty to Canada? I would also be interested in your review...Do currents beat pumpkin? We can no longer get Dogfish Head up here in the Great White North. Mr. Guitar is really missing his 60 minute IPAs.
  • Options
    guitar59 wrote:
    I would love it! Can it ship empty to Canada? I would also be interested in your review...Do currents beat pumpkin? We can no longer get Dogfish Head up here in the Great White North. Mr. Guitar is really missing his 60 minute IPAs.
    Beer wasn't very good and when you factor in the cost, it was the worst beer ever. Highly disapointing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:
    Beer wasn't very good and when you factor in the cost, it was the worst beer ever. Highly disapointing
    :shock:
    clearly you've never had coors light, bud light, natty light, busch light..... i could keep going
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:
    :shock:
    clearly you've never had coors light, bud light, natty light, busch light..... i could keep going
    And those are priced right for what they are. For the 17 bucks i had in this bottle, it was on a price per ounce basis the worst beer i've ever had. Even when you toss out the cost facot it was less than impressive
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    81 wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:
    Sorry to hear that the beer sucked. We suspect that Faithful Ale would be one that we would not enjoy. The IBU isn't high enough for the Mr. and I do not like berries of any sort in my beer. We try a lot of different craft brews and do not like them all. Hope you are onto something better now. ;)
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,929
    Are people really interested in this? I threw out 2 of them last night. I will save the others if people are.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    81 wrote:
    And those are priced right for what they are. For the 17 bucks i had in this bottle, it was on a price per ounce basis the worst beer i've ever had. Even when you toss out the cost facot it was less than impressive
    i guess you have a point, when i was a teenager, we would get a 12 pack of natty light for like 5 bucks :lol:
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,235
    81 wrote:

Unfortunately, you're not that far off. The base seemed close to a domestic light lager and I think I picked up the same yeast they use in Midas Touch and Theobroma, which is not one of my favorites. Glad I have the bottle, though.
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    pick me........... :D
    in canada here next to no chance of getting a full one up here
    ajb
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    I'm interested. I'd pay the shipping to Mexico city. There's no way I can get one full bottle.