Options

FT Nirvana Nevermind -The Singles(deal pending)

edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Bought the vinyl box set this morning at Record Store Day, brought it home and not sure if I really want it anymore. Ive noticed that its probably worth more to someone else than me. It had not been open in is in mint condition no dents on the box. I was going to the Record Store day hoping to score the Wall box set and they didn't get it. So Im looking to trade for it, its numbered on the back 13,902 here is the information about it.

Nirvana
Nevermind -The Singles

DETAILS
Format: 10" Vinyl Box Set
Label: UMe
Release type:
More Info:
All the 10" official singles from Nevermind collected together for the first time, housed in an individually numbered slipcase.
TRACK LISTING:
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT single: "Smells Like Teen Spirit"/"Drain You"/"Even in His Youth"/"Aneurysm"
COME AS YOU ARE SINGLE: "Come As You Are"/"Endless, Nameless"/"School (live)"/"Drain You (live)"
LITHIUM SINGLE: "Lithium"/"Been A Son (live)"/"Curmudgeon"/"D-7" (taken from a John Peel Session)
IN BLOOM SINGLE: "In Bloom"/"Silver (live)"/"Polly (live)"
726ij4.jpg

Im looking for the following
1-DC Reaper Poster (I can add cash or also throw in a No Code or Yeild Vinyl both brand new never opened)
2-PJ20 Hoodie XXL(from Alpine Valley)
3-Bruce Springsteen- The Rising Vinyl
4-Eddie Vedder Wallet
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    can't you just take it back to the store?
  • Options
    Thought someone on here might want it if they couldn't get it this morning
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Kramer is implying you bought it with the intention to sell....that's what he does
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Sawyer wrote:
    Kramer is implying you bought it with the intention to sell....that's what he does

at least he doesn't buy just to screw people over.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

at least he doesn't buy just to screw people over.....

who have I screwed over...just curious where you are getting your misconstrued information.
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Did I mention you? Maybe I quoted....

On the other hand.... How many responses have you gotten to your many requests? That may answer the question.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    so you want to trade something that is selling for a hugely inflated price on Ebay ($80) for a fucking EV wallet that sells for almost $300...........douche...get outta here....32 posts.....hmmmmmmmm
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    so you want to trade something that is selling for a hugely inflated price on Ebay ($80) for a fucking EV wallet that sells for almost $300...........douche...get outta here....32 posts.....hmmmmmmmm

First off I didn't know what the Eddie wallet was going for because when they where for sale at the merch table when I saw him back in Baltimore it was 45 dollars. So wouldn't that be more over inflated? Also I apologize for only have 30 something posts but unlike you I just dont go to random threads to post stupid useless posts to get my post count up. So next time you start throwing out names towards someone you don't even know you might think twice.

Oh also deal pending on this trade
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    Sawyer wrote:

lol

congrats on the trade, I was never implying anything.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

:shock: C'mon dudes, we're better than this.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Clearly someone here doesn't understand the meaning of the word douche. This is hardly that sort of thing.
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Clearly someone here doesn't understand the meaning of the word douche. This is hardly that sort of thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281

Maybe you need to chill dude. This retails for about $60. The record store day issues from yesterday are all premium priced for holiday gift giving.
  • Options
    have one too if anyone is still looking :)
  • Options
    I just want to make sure no one thinks I ws trying to screw over anyone, that's why I said I could offer other things to offset any trade. I have done trades on the forums and purchase, I ave had nothing but good things to say about those experiences. So I apologize as I don't want people to have this feeling as I'm a flipper and tarnish my name.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Its a great box dude. You should keep it!
    www.cluthelee.com