Options

Wanted: Eddie Vedder Tickets Santa Barbara, La1, Sd1

RiotActRiotAct Posts: 56
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I plan on hitting the rest of the Eddie shows starting with Berkeley. Still need 2 tickets for Berkeley 4/7, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles 4/12, and San Diego 4/15. If anyone has any extra's for either of those shows please let me know.

I would be willing to trade 10C seats for either Hartford 6/27 or Boston 6/30 if you have some great seats or extra 10C seats for any of the Eddie shows above.

Please call me at 612-840-0476 if you can help. I'm catching a flight Monday am for SF so I'll have limited access to internet after today.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    I have 1 extra for Santa Barbara. Not 10C tix though. PM me if interested
  • Options
    RiotActRiotAct Posts: 56
    Thanks for the offer but I need 2 so I can bring the lady.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ok..I'm going crazy looking at the fanviews and hearing the clips..
    so I'm going even crazier and considering flying to LA for the weekend :eek:

now I'd need tickets though :p

so Any LA1 or/and LA2 spares? don't care where in the building though of course 10c is preferred :D
    I will not pay above face for them, but I have 10 tickets to all the June shows, and so spares for many of them (some are already spoken for), so we can trade.

anyway..if you have any, please let me know fast (pm please)..I need to book my flight in the next couple of days really.
  • Options
    I am in need of both LAs please.

Thx clubber

Peace to all Jammers
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Anybody have a spare ticket to Berkeley night 1? I have a buddy that was going to take my extra 10C seat, but now he's trying to score an extra seat for his girl. Let me know if anybody has an extra 10c or regular ticketmaster seat that they want to sell or trade. I might have an extra SD1 seat too!