Options

México Soundcheck

Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
edited November 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello everyone!

I'm here with my family in a hotel very near from the venue... and they are rigth now playing NOT FOR YOU.

I'll update this as soon as I hear something new.
México 24/11/2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    The band has beend soundchecking Not For You at several shows...The band must be having some trouble with it....Since they are soundchecking it so much..Such a great tune..

Jeremy
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,977
    It would have to be the most soundchecked song in the history of soundchecks! :) always being played. It's soundchecks version of Even Flow! I wonder of the crew go take a piss!? :)
    (tongue on cheek - i love both songs)
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    The band has beend soundchecking Not For You at several shows...The band must be having some trouble with it....Since they are soundchecking it so much..Such a great tune..

Jeremy

Hey!! I think its actually a good sign!! Im a full time muso and when things are going great and you're really happy with your monitor mix and overall stage sound you soundcheck songs that are most familiar to you. Thats how we work. Soundchecking songs we know well, mean that we know exactly what we're looking for in our own mix and so it can be tweeked easily.

To me sound checking Not For You so frequently says that their happy with their sound and their song knowledge.
    Also makes sense from a band perspective as all elements including Ed's gat, are being used.

:) Joe