Thanksgiving - what are you cooking?

iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
What's on your menu for Thanksgiving? I'm making veggie lasagna and a ton of side dishes.
Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ready for this.....Every year we go to the Monster In Laws....and every year she makes a classic Turkey BUT....followed by Frozen Lasagna, Frozen Veggies, canned Cranberries AND.....instant Mashed Potatoes.
    This woman is 100% Italian! What. The. Fuck Right?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    I'm not cooking.

My aunt was going to make the usual fare - turkey, stuffing, and the best mashed potatoes in the universe. But, the power is out in half her kitchen.

No oven, no stove.

Should be interesting!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,937
    oona left wrote:
    I'm not cooking.

My aunt was going to make the usual fare - turkey, stuffing, and the best mashed potatoes in the universe. But, the power is out in half her kitchen.

No oven, no stove.

Should be interesting!
    Can you say Chinese food ala A Christmas Story? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I have some leftover chicken I'll probably use it in a bowl of ramen
    Bridge School Benefit 1 1994 Fargo 2003 Winnipeg 2005 St Paul 2006 Auckland 2009 Christchurch 2009 2011: Alpine Valley 1 & 2 Montreal Toronto 1 & 2 Ottawa Hamilton Winnipeg Saskatoon Calgary Edmonton Vancouver
    EV MPLS 2011 Missoula 9/30/12
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Ready for this.....Every year we go to the Monster In Laws....and every year she makes a classic Turkey BUT....followed by Frozen Lasagna, Frozen Veggies, canned Cranberries AND.....instant Mashed Potatoes.
    This woman is 100% Italian! What. The. Fuck Right?
    or you and your wife could head over a bit early and help the poor old bat out a bit instead of showing up 3 minutes before meal time where you are dead drunk, you and your wife falling down and stuff.

when super drunk and eating thanksgiving meals you may get the shits and pukes at the same time. this is why your monster in laws have a trash can in their bathroom.

enjoy, Sir.

:lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,841
    I am not cooking, but I made my famous cranberry horseradish mousse and a raspberry/peach pie.
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    mickeyrat wrote:
    oona left wrote:
    I'm not cooking.

No oven, no stove.

Should be interesting!
    Can you say Chinese food ala A Christmas Story? :mrgreen:

The thought has crossed my mind....

"Fa ra ra ra rah, ra ra ra rah" :lol: