Options

Good thoughts welcomed

2»

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Sending out the best of my best thoughts!
    Thanks Joe!
  • Options
    Sending out big time good thoughts!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    (((((((((((((((((( :) ))))))))))))))))))))))
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    My thoughts are always positive when I think about you chiqui, but if you need extra thoughts and prayers today, you got 'em!!

Take care.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I can feel it for sure, hopefully it'll all be alright
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Sending out big time good thoughts!!

JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Sending out the best of my best thoughts!

Dude, its like you are trying to one-up me with your fancy description of the thoughts you are sending out!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Warm and fuzzy headed your way.

Peace
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Thanks so much again everybody! It must have worked, just got back from the doctor's and all is clear :) whew! Was ready to have a panic attack as it was going there, was in the same side of the hospital where my mom had passed, so that had me all wigged out as it was.

Ready to go pass out now!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Thanks so much again everybody! It must have worked, just got back from the doctor's and all is clear :) whew! Was ready to have a panic attack as it was going there, was in the same side of the hospital where my mom had passed, so that had me all wigged out as it was.

Glad that it is all clear!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    so happy everything is okay with you chiqui!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I can't express how relieved I feel. So thankful, and now so sleepy lol
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

:thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Glad you're okay! Good thoughts still going your way!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

that's great news!!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks! Yeah I am very happy, it was a little dark cloud hovering over me all thru the Thanksgiving break, so I'm glad it's floated away now :)
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051

:D
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    So glad to read things are ok chiqui. YAY!! Hope you have a great Xmas & new years. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    So glad to read things are ok chiqui. YAY!! Hope you have a great Xmas & new years. :)
    Thank you :) the holidays are gonna be tough as it is, certainly didn't need this scare on top of it all!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    :D
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    morello wrote:
    Thank you :) the holidays are gonna be tough as it is, certainly didn't need this scare on top of it all!
    Oh bugger, sorry. Good thoughts still coming your way!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011