Sam's Black Friday sale

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I can't believe they offereing all these goods at prices lower than what i paid for them yesterday....how dare they...i pay my $30 membership fee and now they are treating me like shit. and further more, what's will all the limited edition sales...i mean, they should have enough tv's so that everyone that want a 60in plasma at 499 can get one.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lenin.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    You should quit so I can be one step closer to the register.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    I can't believe they offereing all these goods at prices lower than what i paid for them yesterday....how dare they...i pay my $30 membership fee and now they are treating me like shit. and further more, what's will all the limited edition sales...i mean, they should have enough tv's so that everyone that want a 60in plasma at 499 can get one.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEKBT99GSY&ob=av3n
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Poncier wrote:
    You should quit so I can be one step closer to the register.

:roll:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    And don't you dare sell any of those items on ebay
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    81 wrote:

why would anybody buy a plasma?
    CH156378 wrote:
    81 wrote:

why would anybody buy a plasma?

please, no thread hijacking.

thanks
    mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    who is this sam and why is he such a douche bag?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    rival. wrote:
    who is this sam and why is he such a douche bag?
    I+Am+Sam+sean+penn+in+Im+Sam.jpg
    Sammy-Hagar.jpg
    Samuel_L_Jackson_is_Nick_Fury.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    sam-malone.jpg-4941.jpg
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I'll write a thread tomorrow (at sam's forum of course) announcing that I'll not renew my membership, BUT a couple of week later I'll be roaming their aisles looking for crap to buy and/or trying to sell part of the crap they have sold me, and if no one buy it I'll take it to the bay area...
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    You are going about it all wrong, apparently you need pepper spray
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    If they can sell stuff at these prices on this day then why not the whole year? Oh yeah, cuz people will buy it anyway.