Options

FT: White Backspacer for PJ20 Ames Day 1

SpiderbabySpiderbaby Posts: 121
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Been waiting and waiting for the online sale for the PJ20 posters. Of course logged on too late to get one. I have a sealed white Backspacer vinyl that I hate to let go but I have a whole in my wall that needs to be covered by a framed PJ20 Ames. Any takers???
U...You Are...Who You Are
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    Spiderbaby wrote:
    Been waiting and waiting for the online sale for the PJ20 posters. Of course logged on too late to get one. I have a sealed white Backspacer vinyl that I hate to let go but I have a whole in my wall that needs to be covered by a framed PJ20 Ames. Any takers???
    PM Sent
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    Spiderbaby wrote:

I would love a white Backspacer, was online today for the poster sale and could have bought any/all of them. But I didn't really like any of them, and the thought of buying something just for trade bait when someone else actually wanted to item seemed wrong.

But damn, seeing this makes me wish I had. These two items both went up for sale recently and for about the same price, so it seems like a fair trade. Wish I had snagged one to trade for your white BS, but hopefully the person who bought the one I could have is enjoying it on their wall and not flipping it on eBay.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I think you said it all.....

I would love a white Backspacer, was online today for the poster sale and could have bought any/all of them. But I didn't really like any of them, and the thought of buying something just for trade bait when someone else actually wanted to item seemed wrong.

But damn, seeing this makes me wish I had.
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    Spiderbaby wrote:

But damn, seeing this makes me wish I had. These two items both went up for sale recently and for about the same price, so it seems like a fair trade. Wish I had snagged one to trade for your white BS, but hopefully the person who bought the one I could have is enjoying it on their wall and not flipping it on eBay.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    i would do this for a white bs if you still have it
  • Options
    :?:
    U...You Are...Who You Are
  • Options
    not sure what that symbol means but are you still interested
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Sawyer wrote:

I believe the question mark means "question".

Happy to help out.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

I believe the question mark means "question".

Happy to help out.

Usually the question mark clminates a question...but your comments are always oh so helpful and not nosy for sure
  • Options
    I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have a white BS vinyl, looking for the PJ20 Ames Day 1. Just didn't get there in time with the rain. If there is anyone else interested, please send me a PM.