Options

ISO: pj/brewers t-shirt

BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 286
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hello, I'm trying to find a size large (preferably new) milwaukee brewers/pearl jam t-shirt. As I don't have much to trade, I'm just looking for one to buy at a 'reasonable' price. Hopefully I have better luck in this search than I did in my previous search for the one I wanted (san diego padres). Let me know if you can help. Thanks for looking!
adm / bellzdeep
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    No love :(
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    have an xxl? any interest? never worn
  • Options
    I appreciate your response and willingness to part with said item. However an XXL is gonna be way to big, as I'm actually looking to wear it. Again thanks tho!!
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    I should start picking up an extra because it seems like you and I have the same taste/size in PJ shirts as I have both of the ones you're looking for. Unfortunately, I really like them and am not looking to part with either one. Good luck and hope you can track them down.
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    I should start picking up an extra because it seems like you and I have the same taste/size in PJ shirts as I have both of the ones you're looking for. Unfortunately, I really like them and am not looking to part with either one. Good luck and hope you can track them down.

totally understand people not parting ways with them, just tryin to see if someone has one locked up, never getting worn. Thanks for the response, and I envy your wardrobe! Haha...if you're ever at a show, grab a large for me, I'll definitely take it off your hands. Thanks, and good luck to you as well!
  • Options
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=177435#p4093761

It's an XL if that might work. Let me know.
  • Options
    Large marge sent me! Any one got a large they'll part with :( it will go to good use. Thanks!
  • Options
    Tis this season! Any xmas love?....greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    maybe a lil spring (training) cleaning will bring one of these out for me?
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    BELLZDEEP wrote:
    maybe a lil spring (training) cleaning will bring one of these out for me?

Good luck, it's my favorite T-shirt!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Bump for Rickie Weeks...
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC