hand turkey's

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Wow, I had you pegged for a Crayola guy for sure. Figured you'd pull out your box of the eight primary colors (fat crayons, so you don't break them easily) and go to town.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    really? you are having a hand turkey contest with the prize being a $10 gift card to teh grocery store?
    more often than not, you type "the" as "teh." Just an observation.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    really? you are having a hand turkey contest with the prize being a $10 gift card to teh grocery store?
    more often than not, you type "the" as "teh." Just an observation.

it's internet grammer ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    my entry number is 18....i thought about flipping it over to be 81...destiney
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

pics?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

pics?

HandTurkey_small.jpg

they won't tell me who or how voting works....no mention of the rules in the hand turkey rule book.

i'm hoping for company wide vote...i think i can carry that....if it's just the halloween committee voting, might be fucked. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

they won't tell me who or how voting works....no mention of the rules in the hand turkey rule book.

i'm hoping for company wide vote...i think i can carry that....if it's just the halloween committee voting, might be fucked. :lol:

no wonder somebody stole your mug if you really submitted that picture... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

no wonder somebody stole your mug if you really submitted that picture... :lol:

oh, it's submitted...

talked to a loose lipped holiday committee member and they haven't decided if voting is going to be committee only or company wide or if they will bring in independant people from the outside.

if it's committee only, i can't carry that vote.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    holiday committee? seriously, what the fuck kind of happy horseshit company do you work for? do other companies have these things? :? :roll:
    norm wrote:
    holiday committee? seriously, what the fuck kind of happy horseshit company do you work for? do other companies have these things? :? :roll:

I worked at a company...they had a 'motivational work environment team' I joined it because the group would go out to buy birthday cake every month.

Great way to get out of the office, take a drive to Krispe Kreme, order 20 dozen donuts, walk around the office handing out donuts to everybody....and get paid to do it.

but we didn't do stupid "draw a hand turkey"...we had 'baseball day' dress up in baseball jerseys and we'd hand out pretzels and peanuts...shit like that.

- Christopher McCandless
    norm wrote:

you should start a holiday committee at your company....i'm sure the natives could use a spirit infusion.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

I worked at a company...they had a 'motivational work environment team' I joined it because the group would go out to buy birthday cake every month.

Great way to get out of the office, take a drive to Krispe Kreme, order 20 dozen donuts, walk around the office handing out donuts to everybody....and get paid to do it.

but we didn't do stupid "draw a hand turkey"...we had 'baseball day' dress up in baseball jerseys and we'd hand out pretzels and peanuts...shit like that.

our last big event was halloween...

costume contest
    office decorating contest
    pumpkin carving contest
    potluck
    morning donughts and afternoon apple sunday...with no ice cream...just whip cream and topppings. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

you should start a holiday committee at your company....i'm sure the natives could use a spirit infusion.

well there's me and the dog...and we both couldn't give 2 shits about the holidays

one of the advantages of self employment...no annoying, busybody coworkers :D
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

well there's me and the dog...and we both couldn't give 2 shits about the holidays

one of the advantages of self employment...no annoying, busybody coworkers :D

perhaps turkey shaped dog treats.

it's got legs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Wow, I had you pegged for a Crayola guy for sure. Figured you'd pull out your box of the eight primary colors (fat crayons, so you don't break them easily) and go to town.

break out his fat crayons and go to town... that was what you said wasnt it unlost??? i think thats illegal in some states.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

our last big event was halloween...

costume contest
    office decorating contest
    pumpkin carving contest
    potluck
    morning donughts and afternoon apple sunday...with no ice cream...just whip cream and topppings. :x

we had 'ice cream' day
    and 'baked potato day'
    and 'nacho day'
    and a big summer party at the end of August...complete with a dunk tank where the supervisors would get in the tank...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    we had 'ice cream' day
    and 'baked potato day'
    and 'nacho day'
    and a big summer party at the end of August...complete with a dunk tank where the supervisors would get in the tank...

we also have cubs outting day...where we all go down to wrigley and get shit faced.

i'm sure i've mentioned that....but i don't think i mentioned what goes on...

this last year, standing around at the post game party at the bar waiting on my bourbon...this co worker chick ask me what i think of her breasts. i said whip them out and lets take a look.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    we had 'ice cream' day
    and 'baked potato day'
    and 'nacho day'

we also have cubs outting day...where we all go down to wrigley and get shit faced.

i'm sure i've mentioned that....but i don't think i mentioned what goes on...

this last year, standing around at the post game party at the bar waiting on my bourbon...this co worker chick ask me what i think of her breasts. i said whip them out and lets take a look.

oh, you mentioned that! You were quite disappointed that she didn't flash you. ;)

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i found D-man's turkey!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0gGRnccYJYJWcM7qrc5wqSfrQ4BUImC0IB8XxgxKRvdnu7B_zEQ

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's not a finger.

It's something else.

Am I right this time?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    it's a committee vote....

i have no chance. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Don't fret. You should enjoy your hand turkey for pure love of the art form.
    Don't fret. You should enjoy your hand turkey for pure love of the art form.

but but but...i wanted that $10 gift card :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Are those Speedy's sausages on your avatar grill?
    Are those Speedy's sausages on your avatar grill?

pigeon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I think if I worked with you.............

we would go get drunk on our lunch breaks. Daily. Ridic.
    I think if I worked with you.............

that's tommorrow's plan....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Last year, we had to do cut-out christmas trees and track our goals by adding glitter, furry balls, and topped of with a plastic star. That crazy bitch watches too much Reading Rainbow.
    81 wrote:

Last year, we had to do cut-out christmas trees and track our goals by adding glitter, furry balls, and topped of with a plastic star. That crazy bitch watches too much Reading Rainbow.

wow. i don't think i would be a very good participate in that game. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

We actually have what's called a Fun Committee, we plan and coordinate all the parties and celebrations for retirements, employee recognition, etc. I'm the chairman of our Fun Committee too.

We had a pot luck breakfast this morning for a woman retiring next week and it was fabulous.
    We had scrambled eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, bagels, donuts, cinammon rolls, and many assorted other pastry items. It was awesome!