Options

I JUST put it all together!!!!

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited May 2009 in The Porch
RUMOR KILLER......IS....STONE!!!!!....Check out the birthdays today!! He hasnt been around as of late, and Stone has been quite busy as well.....

hmmmmmmmm...:D
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    nice work!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 651
    i always knew you were some kind of genius!
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    RUMOR KILLER......IS....STONE!!!!!....Check out the birthdays today!! He hasnt been around as of late, and Stone has been quite busy as well.....

I'm confused... what rumor?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    You just might be on to something...

Keep digging Mulder!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

I cant tell if you are being serious, or if I am walking into a trap? hahaha

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    that would be sooo cool... let us know if theres any updates in the case! RUMOR KILLER, bring on bayleaf 2! and more brad! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    they walk among us ;)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Good ol' RK
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    LukinFan wrote:
    A certain poster here... ;)

Nice work pjtrader!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    No, the ol'RK is sorry to disappoint you. But Mr. Gossard's b-day and the ol'RK's b-day are a day apart. Though it is peculiar that Mr. Gossard and the ol'RK are never in the same room at the same time... but then again, so is Dick Cheney, Bozo the Clown, and Joan Jett or any of the Blackhearts.

But thanks for playing and thanks for noticing that yesterday was the ol'RK's b-day! And a very happy b-day to Mr. Gossard!

Hope that helps...

yer pal,
    ol'RK
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I cant tell if you are being serious, or if I am walking into a trap? hahaha

Theres a trapdoor in the sun!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Ok, but...Bozo is dead. That has to relate to this somehow.

No, the ol'RK is sorry to disappoint you. But Mr. Gossard's b-day and the ol'RK's b-day are a day apart. Though it is peculiar that Mr. Gossard and the ol'RK are never in the same room at the same time... but then again, so is Dick Cheney, Bozo the Clown, and Joan Jett or any of the Blackhearts.

But thanks for playing and thanks for noticing that yesterday was the ol'RK's b-day! And a very happy b-day to Mr. Gossard!

Hope that helps...

yer pal,
    ol'RK
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    This is great to watch....I can't sleep...more please
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    edited May 2009
    Happy Birthday
    Play Fatal,

Yours,

Einat.
    Post edited by einatshaul on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    einatshaul wrote:
    You know what? I think you're on to something, just like Keith_Rineck is Eddie and Mike McCready posted before... Stone is the computer geek of the lot, and how fun is RK anyway? I love him!

Happy Birthday
    Play Fatal,

Yours,

Einat.

what what? Keith_Rineck??

hmm ....
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Can't believe no one has mentioned a certain herbal cultivator on this thread yet.

Some of you know what I'm talking about...

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551

Hope that helps...

yer pal,
    ol'RK

Way to shoot down another rumor Mr. Killer.
    but, me thinks thou doth protest too much.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options

Hope that helps...

yer pal,
    ol'RK

I would expect this kind of answer from you STONE.....;)

No worries, your secret is safe with me. Hope you had a good day RK...IF that is your real name! ;)

• Options
    not4unot4u Posts: 512
    way to blow it.... :(

if so or if not? who da fak cares
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • Options
    vedhead011vedhead011 Posts: 300
    einatshaul wrote:
    Keith_Rineck is Eddie

You got me to peak at this profile...7 posts, none of them able to be accessed anymore...is there a story to this that one could provide?
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    not4u wrote:
    way to blow it.... :(

if so or if not? who da fak cares
    it was a joke- lighten up
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    vedhead011 wrote:
    You got me to peak at this profile...7 posts, none of them able to be accessed anymore...is there a story to this that one could provide?

I think Keith posted and corrected someone on the lyrics to "State of Love and Trust"? Obviously with good authority :)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396

You're kinda slow aren't ya? ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    I think Keith posted and corrected someone on the lyrics to "State of Love and Trust"? Obviously with good authority :)

I saw that in an article.... about Ed posting on here. LOL... Does it really matter whom you are talking too? Must have way too much time on your hands trying to figure out if Pearl Jam members are posting here...

Is an excerpt from May 4. 2006 Entertainment Weekly Story-

Q: Ever poke around the message boards?

Ed Answer: I've never replied to anything. Well, no, I did. I replied once. A kid had the lyrics for a song called ''State of Love and Trust,'' and it was just bass-ackwards. So I wrote to him and said, ''My brother's good friends with Ed's brother, and he got a copy of the lyrics, and here's what it is.'' And then like two days later I got a reply and I thought, Oh, this'll be interesting, he'll probably be thanking me... and it was just one word. It said, ''Nope.'' That's when I realized, Okay, I don't have time to get in the ring.
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I saw that in an article.... about Ed posting on here. LOL... Does it really matter whom you are talking too? Must have way too much time on your hands trying to figure out if Pearl Jam members are posting here...

Is an excerpt from May 4. 2006 Entertainment Weekly Story-

Q: Ever poke around the message boards?

Ed Answer: I've never replied to anything. Well, no, I did. I replied once. A kid had the lyrics for a song called ''State of Love and Trust,'' and it was just bass-ackwards. So I wrote to him and said, ''My brother's good friends with Ed's brother, and he got a copy of the lyrics, and here's what it is.'' And then like two days later I got a reply and I thought, Oh, this'll be interesting, he'll probably be thanking me... and it was just one word. It said, ''Nope.'' That's when I realized, Okay, I don't have time to get in the ring.

I think I'm going to change my name from Gonzo1977 to: Bass-Ackwards:)
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    Gonzo1977 wrote:
    I think I'm going to change my name from Gonzo1977 to: Bass-Ackwards:)

I know I chuckled when I saw that... I say that all the time...
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,866
    Hey RK haven't seen any of your Rumor killing post s in a long time. I think one is needed ASAP. Especially with all the solo tours, new albums, etc.

And PS I'll be seeing you play in Sept at the living room. Please play Mankind, it would rock :D
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    supersonicyearssupersonicyears Posts: 2,619

Hope that helps...

yer pal,
    ol'RK

Are you Cat Stevens? :)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"