Options

Some vinyl for sale...

jmeluginjmelugin Posts: 34
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi! Couple weeks ago, I posted on here asking for some advice on selling my vinyl collection. (Thanks to your help) I've managed to move a few copy's to some good homes!

However, I still have some for sale:
Ten 30
Vs 30
Vitalogy 30
No Code 125-155
Yield 100-130
Live on 2 Legs 150-200
Lost Dogs 200
Backspacer 30
Live on 10 Legs 30
Into the Wild (1st print w/No More 7") 150-200
Ukelele Songs 35-45

All are 1st prints (not re-issues), all are open (to admire artwork). Ten, Vs, and Vitalogy are the only ones that have been spun. Into the wild has the standard split in the area where the 7" was packaged. (Otherwise) All are in great shape.

If your interested PM me and I'll try to get back to you promptly.

If your curious as to why I'm selling, I'm loosing my house and having to unload as much as I can to help offset some debt. (sob story, I know. It sucks, but gotta do what I gotta do). Thanks alot for looking!

*update* thanks for all of the responses, to clarify things, i added what I'm hoping to get out of each lp. Hope this help some people, going through PMs now. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Totally not cool...this is not a best offers after 3 days kinda place...
  • Options
    Pm sent. Happy Saturday night peeps.
  • Options
    PM sent for LO2L
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    guitar59 wrote:
    Sorry dude! I'm just trying to be fair to everyone and try and make sure it all goes to good homes. Not meaning to offend or upset.
  • Options
    pm sent for itw and ukulele
  • Options
    Wow! Tons of responses. Thanks so much for the kind word some of you have pm'ed me also! I'll try and respond to everyone tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again, you guys are encouraging and great!
  • Options
    PM sent for Lost Dogs.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    guitar59 wrote:

Im with you. Am I wrong or is "I will select the best offer after 3 days" against the posting guide lines

Unless this is some kinda special listing 10 club excused. I just didnt read that any where.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    dwhite76 wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:

Im with you. Am I wrong or is "I will select the best offer after 3 days" against the posting guide lines

Unless this is some kinda special listing 10 club excused. I just didnt read that any where.

A few threads on here have gone up recently with no prices. The OP should state what he wants for each LP. Its not an auction site here, put them on ebay if you wanna start an auction.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:

A few threads on here have gone up recently with no prices. The OP should state what he wants for each LP. Its not an auction site here, put them on ebay if you wanna start an auction.

Yeah, Its been happening a lot lately. I think its because the Mods realy arent policing the auction type listings. I know as soon as I list a make me an offer thread Ill get shut down :lol: But I try and follow the rules and wont do it :D:D
  • Options
    Hey guys, I apologize for breaking any rules. I've been a Ten club member since 98 but have only recently started posting. I have changed the post and added prices. Hope this helps everyone! Again, sorry :~}
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    jmelugin wrote:
    Hey guys, I apologize for breaking any rules. I've been a Ten club member since 98 but have only recently started posting. I have changed the post and added prices. Hope this helps everyone! Again, sorry :~}

:thumbup: Good luck with your sale! :)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    jmelugin wrote:

Hell no!!!! you cant get off that easy :x Lets say 30 lashings and no listening to any PJ for 36 hours. Plus your purchasing from the goods section are suspended until further notice :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Were not attacking you, Just trying to keep the flippers posing as PJ fans out of here. Your one of the good ones with a great heart.

Thanks for changing it and good luck with the sale. :D
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    PM from a noob
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    You know, Backspacer and Live on Ten Legs are still available in the Goods section for $20 each and they're sealed.
  • Options
    PM sent if interested!