...LEMME KNOW
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    PM sent!!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    And if he doesn't want it, let me know Please!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    And if he doesn't want it, let me know Please!

still available...pm me
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Why is nothing ever listed with prices? I would love to buy some of the stuff that is being sold but having to PM to ask the price just adds more work to the process.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Why is nothing ever listed with prices? I would love to buy some of the stuff that is being sold but having to PM to ask the price just adds more work to the process.

its really not that hard......pm me....i'd like to sell you some stuff especially since you are in Chicago and we could just meet up.
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

its really not that hard......pm me....i'd like to sell you some stuff especially since you are in Chicago and we could just meet up.

Its just a lot easier when people post prices. If I need to send a PM every time someone on the board is selling a poster, CD, vinyl, etc. that I am interested in, it creates a extra work for me.

My preference is to read a thread and see a price, If it is a price that I think is fair and I can afford, then I will PM to work out a deal. If the price is too high for my budget, then I will just go on with my life. No PM required.

Just my OPINION about how Lost Dogs should work.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Its just a lot easier when people post prices. If I need to send a PM every time someone on the board is selling a poster, CD, vinyl, etc. that I am interested in, it creates a extra work for me.

My preference is to read a thread and see a price, If it is a price that I think is fair and I can afford, then I will PM to work out a deal. If the price is too high for my budget, then I will just go on with my life. No PM required.

Just my OPINION about how Lost Dogs should work.

what are you interested in? I'll pm you after you tell me
  • Options
    what are you interested in? I'll pm you after you tell me[/quote]

PM sent about water bottle
This discussion has been closed.