Options

My turn - I need 2 for MSG night 1

BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I got in for the 2nd show, but got shut out of night 1. If anyone has 2 extras, I'll make it worth your while. I know we can't pay above face value, but I make a mean live compilation disc :)
Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    "Brooklyn Bronx Queens and Staten from the battery to the top of Manhatten

Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin, Black, White New York you make it happen...

We come together on the subway cars diversity unified whoever you are..."

I have a pretty low 10 club number and I am looking to trade one of my night 1 tickets for a night 2. Perhaps if we trade you could upgrade your location, depending on where yours ends up and where mine ends up (hoping for that random draw too of course). Let me know if you want to keep in touch and perhaps trade come show date times.

I may also be able to trade one of mine for the PHI, DC, CT and BOS shows too.

Cheers and as always-Peace to all Jammers
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    "Brooklyn Bronx Queens and Staten from the battery to the top of Manhatten

Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin, Black, White New York you make it happen...

We come together on the subway cars diversity unified whoever you are..."

I have a pretty low 10 club number and I am looking to trade one of my night 1 tickets for a night 2. Perhaps if we trade you could upgrade your location, depending on where yours ends up and where mine ends up (hoping for that random draw too of course). Let me know if you want to keep in touch and perhaps trade come show date times.

I may also be able to trade one of mine for the PHI, DC, CT and BOS shows too.

Cheers and as always-Peace to all Jammers

I appreciate the gesture, but I need 2 for night 1 as I will be with my girlfriend.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"