Options

One Bottle Of Faithfull Ale F/T

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
After hours spent on the phone or emailing liquor stores I managed to score a couple bottles of the infamous beer. I'm looking for a medium PJ20 shirt from Alpine, preferably not the Packers one. I had to drive 2 and 1/2 hours each way for this so I think its a fare trade? PM if interested.
Cheers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    You drive two and a half hours each way for a beer or for PJ20? The former is a bit insane since thats probably 250 miles and maybe 10 gallons of gas. Hoping its the latter since that makes more sense.
  • Options
    Unfortunately it was for the beer. It had become an obsession that I had to find it.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    Unfortunately it was for the beer. It had become an obsession that I had to find it.

It's an obsession and now you want to trade it?
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to get two bottles thanks to my uncle driving an hour to meet me and just wanna share the wealth!
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    I was lucky enough to get two bottles thanks to my uncle driving an hour to meet me and just wanna share the wealth!

Pretty cool. I just bought 2 off of ebay. I was a bit obsessed myself and was tired of looking.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    sherm wrote:

Pretty cool. I just bought 2 off of ebay. I was a bit obsessed myself and was tired of looking.

Yep. I got one for $44 shipped. They don't have it here in MO, so i think that's pretty good considering i don't have to look for it at all.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC