Options

Boston 2, section F, rows 6 and 7

BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I was in section F, row 7, seats 1 and 2.

Any chance someone here was in row 6 and had either seats 1 & 2 (the 2 girls who kept jumping up and down, and the one girl grabbing me every once in a while when she freaked out which was just really fun), or seats 3 & 4 (the 2 guys who were loving the show kind of in their own way but didn't have the typical jump up and down, freak out fan response)?
Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    BinFrog wrote:
    I was in section F, row 7, seats 1 and 2.

Any chance someone here was in row 6 and had either seats 1 & 2 (the 2 girls who kept jumping up and down, and the one girl grabbing me every once in a while when she freaked out which was just really fun), or seats 3 & 4 (the 2 guys who were loving the show kind of in their own way but didn't have the typical jump up and down, freak out fan response)?

My buddy and I were in Row 6 Seats 1&2..but were freaking out and not grabbing anybody though.
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • Options
    PahkTheCahPahkTheCah Posts: 193
    I was in section F row 20 and the absolute tool that was in front of me was something to behold.... And I'd like to thank who ever it was that had really bad bean borritos for dinner and kept stinking up the entire section ....
  • Options
    jcfranz wrote:
    My buddy and I were in Row 6 Seats 1&2..but were freaking out and not grabbing anybody though.

But you were row 6, period right? I mean row 6 of section F. Mike's side, it would have been 13th row total.
  • Options
    Sat in section f row 21 seats 3 and 4, thought the fans alright around us. Well except for whoever it was whos ass died durning the show. WOW. that stunk, oh well.. worth it for hearing leash and seeing theo jam with them, and the little girl how awesome was that?
    boston: 7/91, 8/92, 4/94, 9/98(x2), 8/00(x2), 7/03(x3), 9/04(x2), 5/06(x2).
    augusta: 9/96
    montreal: 9/05
    hartford: 5/06
    St. Paul: 6/06
    las vegas: 7/06
  • Options
    Bump.