Options

How do I ship beer?

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Have a bottle of Faithfull.....looking for SA posters. hit me up with offers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    Tape around the cap to avoid it gushing, wrap it tight in bubble wrap and pack it tight in a box with more bubble wrap, etc. to keep it from bouncing around.

Check your state laws, as it's illegal to ship or receive beer in some states. In those cases, make sure you use UPS or FedEx and then you have to get creative with the package's "contents."
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I'd create a nice thick wrap, using an inexpensive towel and ship in a PVC tube. It seems too perfect as there's little to no room for them to move around and the PVC is nearly indestructible.

Oh and we have an Afghan Whigs sighting. props for that.
  • Options
    would trade this for the artist Chile angry blue...hit me....this bottle is sweet
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    would trade this for the artist Chile angry blue...hit me....this bottle is sweet

why ae you constantly trying to rip people off?

its so offputting
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    I'd create a nice thick wrap, using an inexpensive towel and ship in a PVC tube. It seems too perfect as there's little to no room for them to move around and the PVC is nearly indestructible.

You know it. Waiting impatiently for more Twilight Singers shows.
  • Options
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:

its so offputting

because I'm offputting.....good word...if it was a word...and i think people have traded these for far more than that.
  • Options
    breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
    To answer the original question, Dogfish Head bottles in what are basically champagne bottles. If you can find a local liquor store/bottle shop that sells single bottle champagne shippers, you'll be all set.

Cheers!
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    pjl44 wrote:

You know it. Waiting impatiently for more Twilight Singers shows.

Hope you ordered the live in NYC show.