Options

HEY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP ME WITH A BOARD MEMBER - HAPPY END

RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,584
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
The bad guy is Superfuzz30. I bought a vinyl from him – The Black Keys – Brothers (Record Store Limited Edition). Paid him $85 on September 9th. Never received it though. I tried to find out what is going on. On October 24th he told me that the package was returned to his post office because the address label got ripped off. He promised me to ship it again. To this very day I haven’t received anything. He stopped replying to my pm’s. He’s just gone,..
Did anybody trade anything with him??? Do you know him??? I can see him listed as a A+ person - the trusted one to trade with. Please help me find him and,…get my vinyl or my money back.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    might wanna check out this post
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135162&p=3047158&hilit=Superfuzz30#p3047158
    sorry to hear about a bad trading expirence here :cry:
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Ah shit. He needs to be removed from the list.
    Guess we need "DON'T TRADE WITH..." thread.
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by Grandmas Jam on
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    I made a couple of trades here and this is the first time somebody fucked up.
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    DW is having some troubles I read so maybe that's why you weren;t added. Also, this other guy... is he communicating with you or has he ceased contact?
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    He left this forum. Maybe something has happened. He hasn't answered my pm from October 31. He didn't even read it. It's still in my outbox. I don't wanna judge him but he should take care about the deals he makes.

DW is having some troubles I read so maybe that's why you weren;t added. Also, this other guy... is he communicating with you or has he ceased contact?
  • Options
    Did you paypal him?
  • Options
    yes, but unfortunately it's too late to make a complaint.

Did you paypal him?
  • Options
    I don't have the record store version of brothers but I do have it on vinyl. Id gladly ship it to you if you wanted it just for the music, pm me if you want it. I haven't listen to it and its in mint condition, but Ive been burned before and I know it sucks....hope I can help
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    :D
    RW8297 wrote:
    Ah shit. He needs to be removed from the list.
    Guess we need "DON'T TRADE WITH..." thread.
    Good luck getting that list updated. I've been nominated 3 times to be put on that list and PM'ed DWHITE a few times about it so I could trade more here. But no response and nothing added. So I gave up. IDK, the list is nice, but as you can see it didnt serve its purpose. When trading with people around here I either make sure i know the person or I ask people I know about someone. I rarely ever take a shot in the dark.

Sorry Grandmas Jam. As Starmapp333 has indicated I have been in quite a crappy 2 and a half months. I will get you added right away :D

For the most part the list has been rather successful. I get PM's all the time asking about this member and that member. I think its a great list.

I will contact the OP of this thread and inquire more about this sale before I take any actions. Shoot been in such a downward spiral. I have a few posters that I need to send out or I may be removed from the list :( . Its been some time since the deals were made. But I for the most part always contact or keep in touch with the person. Thats the most important thing is to have great communication and tell the truth. Mostly all the 10 club members are very understanding. I know the members I deal with have been top notch people in my book. They go well above A+.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    I know it doesn't help much in this case, but NEVER let the 45 day Paypal window pass by. More than adequate time to get an item shipped out.

Sorry to hear about your situation.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    wow...that sucks. i'd be willing to throw in a few $ to help buy you the standard LP.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    mfc2006 wrote:
    wow...that sucks. i'd be willing to throw in a few $ to help buy you the standard LP.

I would also be willing to throw in a few bucks to help out.

Most people on the boards are great to trade with. It sucks that your deal did not work out.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    RW8297 wrote:
    He left this forum. Maybe something has happened. He hasn't answered my pm from October 31. He didn't even read it. It's still in my outbox. I don't wanna judge him but he should take care about the deals he makes.

Hiya, I checked and it looks like he's still around, but last logged in Nov 5. Maybe something did happen to him, you never know. Regardless, it still sucks dude, sorry :cry:
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    I think I know him. He's a good guy if he is who I think he is. Let me send a text message to him
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    I think I know him. He's a good guy if he is who I think he is. Let me send a text message to him
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your support. Especially those who offer me $$$ or shipping regular vinyl. Very kind and generous of you!!! I always wanted to have RSD version because of bonus live 10' vinyl. I've been waiting for that record for so long that I guess I can cope without it. Still believe I'll have it someday.
    It's just the rules. If I trade or sell anything I'm always responsible for shipping. I don't understand not replying to my messages. If it's lost we could find a solution. Now I feel like being cheated.
  • Options
    VsVs Posts: 76
    bad story, i think that a black list is useful
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    Vs wrote:
    bad story, i think that a black list is useful

I agree, I was burned the first time I ever tried to purchase something from a board member here. Sounds like it has been going on alot lately or atleast from what I'm reading anyways.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    I am the one who put him on the A+ list, traded him 2 t shirts for the EV solo tour wallet (which was my holy grail)......I'm using the wallet as we speak so needless to say it all went fine, hope everything works out
  • Options
    Any news,.?
    gndcd402 wrote:
  • Options
    RW8297 wrote:
    Any news,.?
    gndcd402 wrote:
    I'm still trying.
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I could use some help with a board member "Fluttergirl" ? I have her guitars? Why won't she come get them?
    WEll I guess I'll hang on to them...
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Really hope this works out for you, sorry to hear this. I had a very similar thing happen to me too but fortunately wasn't too much money I lost. Good luck mate.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    RW8297 wrote:
    Any news,.?
    gndcd402 wrote:
    he said he shipped this to you twice now? you're in poland, he's in the USA, i've seen some packages take a LOOOOONG time to get delivered overseas. i've had packages from spain take over 2 months to get here. hold out the faith brother...it will come :)
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    is this guys name Matt?
  • Options
    is this guys name Matt?
    no
  • Options
    thank you for your mediation. Cannot do anything but waiting. Hope it arrives someday. Maybe he uses ten club postal service :lol:
    Wish he answered my pm's... If he had some shipping proof,.. Don't know why he doesn't want to talk to me. I'm overseas. Won't hurt him.
    Thanks again my friend. I'll let you know when it arrives.

he said he shipped this to you twice now? you're in poland, he's in the USA, i've seen some packages take a LOOOOONG time to get delivered overseas. i've had packages from spain take over 2 months to get here. hold out the faith brother...it will come :)[/quote]
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    is this guys name Matt?

My name is Matt....
    What did I do now???
    :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RW8297 wrote:
    thank you for your mediation. Cannot do anything but waiting. Hope it arrives someday. Maybe he uses ten club postal service :lol:
    Wish he answered my pm's... If he had some shipping proof,.. Don't know why he doesn't want to talk to me. I'm overseas. Won't hurt him.
    Thanks again my friend. I'll let you know when it arrives.
    i'm right with ya...i've been waiting on a package from a great friend in germany for a few weeks now and still nothing.