Google Images....what the????

rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I was looking for a funny picture of Bill Wyman and a metal detector.
(He has his own line of metal detectors, apparently, which is funny in itself).

I google imaged "Bill Wyman metal detector". It was pretty boring. I added "old fart" to the end of the search and got the following results straight from page one only. (scroll down, the page is cut in half)

exept for the first image maybe, how the ???? do these images and "Bill Wyman metal detector old fart" have in common?

I mean, there's a tombstone for "BOOZE".....what the ??

page1ug.pngpage2r.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    This is what I hate about Google Images.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    oona left wrote:
    This is what I hate about Google Images.

I mean, the obvious reason is that I used too many words, but I was amazed by the strange mix of varieties.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    if you click on the pic, the webpage the pic is on will load, close the image and you can see how the page relates to the image.

Type in your avatar name, and your avatar pic will show up...as well as any pics you have posted here.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

Type in your avatar name, and your avatar pic will show up...as well as any pics you have posted here.

Whoa...I just did that and all my pics that I posted in the "Picture Of SPEEDY, Dimitris and Myself " thread came up...I miss that thread. :(
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    edited November 2011
    RKCNDY wrote:
    if you click on the pic, the webpage the pic is on will load, close the image and you can see how the page relates to the image.

I must go see how "S is for Silence" relates to Bill Wyman Metal Detector Old Fart right away!
    RKCNDY wrote:

that could spell danger
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Whoa...I just did that and all my pics that I posted in the "Picture Of SPEEDY, Dimitris and Myself " thread came up...I miss that thread. :(

yeah...I typed my name in and all the images from the 'Pics of RKCNDY and Dimi' thread showed up...did that one get locked/deleted too? :? It kinda went 'poof'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah...I typed my name in and all the images from the 'Pics of RKCNDY and Dimi' thread showed up...did that one get locked/deleted too? :? It kinda went 'poof'.

I thought it got locked..but it appears to still exist.... :o

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=169954&hilit=RKCNDY
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Do you think Bill Wyman himself put up some of those images? Maybe that's his cute grandson on the guitar

Photobucket..../billwyman/grandkids/p2=&4o/lala.com
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    matal.jpg
    profimedia-0048777629.jpg

Metal doesn't stand a chance with Bill Wyman on the fucking hunt.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    edited November 2011
    matal.jpg
    profimedia-0048777629.jpg

Metal doesn't stand a chance with Bill Wyman on the fucking hunt.

:lol::lol: See now THOSE are the kind of pictures I was looking for...

..but I got all distracted when I saw the beautiful padlock necklace & stuff.
    ... and saw that BOOZE had died.
    Post edited by rollings on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

No work for me :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    check your spelling
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

No work for me :P

because '81' is WAY too random...

try 'satansfuton' ;)

and if you type in 'Rollings' half way down the page.... :o :shock:

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I like not being a search result
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    RKCNDY wrote:

try 'satansfuton' ;)

I'm seeing lots of Pearl Jam with cats.

Good times...
    Tiger.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"