Options

FT: Faithful Ale (Looking for other beers) (All Gone)

breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
I was able to get 4 extra bottles of Faithful Ale, and I'd like to trade them straight up for interesting beers I can't get in Ohio...

Just PM me what you can grab from your local brewery/pull out of your stash, and I'll let you know if we have a deal.

To make this even easier, I got my hands on some nice styrofoam lined champagne bottle shipping boxes that I can send these out in. Those of you with whom I end up trading, can await your bottle of Faithful ale and just ship back in the same box.

Sound like fun?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I can get any Texas beer here in Houston. I prefer St. Arnold brewing myself. What type of beer do you prefer? I enjoy a hoppy IPA or a flavorful brown or porter. Hopefully there is something of interest for you so we may complete a trade. Thanks for the opportunity for some of us unable to purchase Faithfull Ale to get our hands on some.
  • Options
    I've got some bitches brew
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Jon,

PM me your address. I have Oregon beer to send you. You need to have good Northwest beer!

A little soggy up here, but we got it good!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    :clap: Hey man! I just thought I'd give JMo a +1. He's a good dude! Bet you'll score some good brew from him.

I'm hoping to get down in the next week or two...have some time off coming. :D Later!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    i didnt think bitches brew was released until next week.? thats what i was told by the guy at the craft store i shop at. im down to trade with folks for their local brews.. we have saranac, ithaca brewing, syracuse suds, middle ages, ect. lots of good beers in central ny.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    This is great idea! Like secret beer Santa! I love introducing people to my favs!
  • Options
    I'd be in for that too.
    For those of you who don't already have good shipping methods, uline has a bunch of good wine shippers that work fantastic for beer!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I can send ya some Wisconsin beer. Let me know what you like. We have quite a few breweries here. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,017
    Let me know if you want anything from Canada. The Faithful Ale wasn't for sale up here.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I can send ya some Wisconsin beer. Let me know what you like. We have quite a few breweries here. :mrgreen:

Sheila, I sent you a PM, Thanks.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    breylan wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I didn't get any. :(
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    breylan wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I didn't get any. :(

Forgot to hit "Submit", my bad.
  • Options
    I can send you some Illinois beer. Pm-sent thanks
  • Options
    I can get any Texas beer here in Houston. I prefer St. Arnold brewing myself. What type of beer do you prefer? I enjoy a hoppy IPA or a flavorful brown or porter. Hopefully there is something of interest for you so we may complete a trade. Thanks for the opportunity for some of us unable to purchase Faithfull Ale to get our hands on some.

I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Count me in on the beer trading LOL... Dallas has all sorts of things:).
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    how about a Rahr Cons Pecker Wrecker Imperial Pilsner for a Faithful? I'll post a pic that'll do the trick :).
    http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... 217d9a.jpg
    breylan wrote:
    I was able to get 4 extra bottles of Faithful Ale, and I'd like to trade them straight up for interesting beers I can't get in Ohio...

Just PM me what you can grab from your local brewery/pull out of your stash, and I'll let you know if we have a deal.

To make this even easier, I got my hands on some nice styrofoam lined champagne bottle shipping boxes that I can send these out in. Those of you with whom I end up trading, can await your bottle of Faithful ale and just ship back in the same box.

Sound like fun?
  • Options
    I think I've actually had that stuff! I'll take a look at what else 'grows' in Texas and send you a PM if I see anything else enticing. Cheers!
  • Options
    If anyone is in Florida/Southern Alabama and could get some Cigar City, that would be an easy deal.
  • Options
    I THINK I've responded to every PM at this point, but please let me know if I missed anyone. I'm waiting to hear back from a few of you, and I'm hoping to have these all spoken for by Monday.

While I assume I'll have them all spoken for with current messages, I welcome any other offers just in case deals fall through.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Had a couple trades fall off, if you are in the West and can get Lost Abbey brews, or in the East with access to Cigar City or Terrapin stuff, shoot me a message and let's do a 1 bottle for 1 bottle trade.

It's just that easy....
  • Options
    Thanks everyone who responded, I'm shipping out today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Jon