Options

I saw Paul Simon last night

Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
edited November 2011 in Other Music
Lat night my wife and I saw Paul Simon live. This was my first time. I went and bought tickets the day they went on sale. The tickets were $79. Pretty good price. I asked for best available. We ended up getting 2nd row. I looked it up and it was way on the end. I figured we would be blocked or behind a speaker. We showed the usher are tickets and they took us to our seat. Boy, was I surprised when they showed us our seats and they were center stage second row. I wish it was this easy when i get PJ tickets. It was a great show and very nice to get a chance to see a legend like that. It was different because my wife and I were the youngest in the first 2 rows. He had a great set and a lot of energy for being 70. I think I might have to go to this local ticket agency for PJ tickets instead of 10c because i really want to be close the next time I see PJ. I think I was driving my wife crazy because I kept saying how awesome it would be if he played some eddie vedder or PJ. Any way it was a great show and great night. Thanks Paul
This is Not For You
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    danisdanis Posts: 58
    That's is good to know! We're going on 11/27. It'll be our first too. Not as good seats as you got, though :)
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I think I was driving my wife crazy because I kept saying how awesome it would be if he played some eddie vedder or PJ.

If you're at a Paul Simon show the only thing you should be fantasizing about is Garfunkel making a surprise appearance, Pearl Jam should be the last thing on your mind. It's Paul Fucking Simon!!! :lol:
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    That is a great point. My wife was saying the same thing to me.
    This is Not For You