Options

Sad day Red Sox fans; first Tito, then Theo ... now ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    She's got nothin......

Do yourselves a favor and google two things......

Lauren Thompson
    Golf Channel

Hmm, so *this* is why my dad watches the golf channel all the time!

That said, I wouldn't want to have to endure hours of golf channel to wait for her to come on screen. The great thing about Heidi was, you were already enjoying the Sox broadcast, then there she was to make things that much more fantastic.

Kind of like getting some oral from your lady and then out of nowhere, she starts workin' the boys too.

:thumbup:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Kind of like getting some oral from your lady and then out of nowhere, she starts workin' the boys too.
    What poem is that from? Is that Shakespeare? Brilliant.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    I tried to be as tactful as I could while making a very relatable metaphor.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Oh and for those only flipping to page three of the thread ... you're welcome ...
    jimed14 wrote:

2011-09-20-Heidi-Watney.jpg

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Fuck the Lakers. That's all I have to contribute to this thread. FUCK THE LAKERS.

fuck em with all that bling on

At least one of those rings should be taken away. We all know the Kings are the real 2002 champs. :mrgreen:

I wonder if Donaghy got a ring too. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Oh and for those only flipping to page three of the thread ... you're welcome ...
    jimed14 wrote:

She has great sideboob
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    jimed14 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

She has great sideboob

I like this Fenway guy. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    jimed14 wrote:
    That's one thing the Red Sox had better than the Yankees...female reporters.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    sigh ... good morning Heidi.

• Options
    :cry:
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    That's one thing the Red Sox had better than the Yankees...female reporters.
    If I were a Sox fan I would be very disappointed................... again............. :lol: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!