Jacks
Monopoly
Yo Yo
Jigsaw Puzzle
and my all time favorite...MARBLES
I was the best ever at it too.

Am I giving away my age/

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lite Brite, that was my SHIT back in the day
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    SLINKY

:mrgreen:
  • Not in the HOF I see but according to my parents, they should have bought stock in a stick horse factory. Apparently I wore them out pretty fast. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    200px-Rubik%27s_cube.svg.png

It took years but I finally was able to solve that thing.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    My favorite board game.....

SCRABBLE

• I loved Inchworm

inchworm.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    EasyBakeOven-1.png
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,716
    Parcheesi and Mille Bornes are two favorites.
    My favorite young kids board game was Candy Land.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    always good to see your home town represented.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg