The Poop That Took a Pee - Narrated by Morgan Freeman

UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Chapter Two.

Douglas had to poop, his butt was all stinky because he had to poop so badly. There was a gross woman named Rebecca who was sunbathing all naked and she was fat. Douglas walked up to her and said, “I need to poop”. “Okay,” Rebecca replied, “I like poop”. Douglas squatted down over the fat sunbathing lady and went poop. The poop sat there on Rebecca’s boobs, looking like a weiner. … “Why are we here?”, Douglas cried as poop came out his weiner in a long thin strip, it was weiner-poop, which is the grossest poop of all. The peepee got on the woman’s leg and she screamed, pooping out her boobs. And so when the pee got mixed with the poop it smelled like a butt. And the poop and the pee lived happily ever after.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    yeah.....um....well, ah,.......hmmmmmm
  • UpSideDown wrote:
    Chapter Two.

Douglas had to poop, his butt was all stinky because he had to poop so badly. There was a gross woman named Rebecca who was sunbathing all naked and she was fat. Douglas walked up to her and said, “I need to poop”. “Okay,” Rebecca replied, “I like poop”. Douglas squatted down over the fat sunbathing lady and went poop. The poop sat there on Rebecca’s boobs, looking like a weiner. … “Why are we here?”, Douglas cried as poop came out his weiner in a long thin strip, it was weiner-poop, which is the grossest poop of all. The peepee got on the woman’s leg and she screamed, pooping out her boobs. And so when the pee got mixed with the poop it smelled like a butt. And the poop and the pee lived happily ever after.
    gotta love butters and his writing lol..

funny south park episode :lol:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Chapter Two.

gotta love butters and his writing lol..

funny south park episode :lol:

aah shoulda known... makes more sense now.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I believe the supporting character, Rebecca, is a very empathetic person.

This will be on Oprah's recommended list soon. I can feel it.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    MorganFreeman.png

I'm more a fan of this one though.

TaleofScrotieMcBoogerballsCover.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • i think douglas is the tragic figure in that passage. he produced the poop, which then ran off with the pee and living hapilly ever after, leaving douglas to wonder what might have been...

i think douglas is the tragic figure in that passage. he produced the poop, which then ran off with the pee and living hapilly ever after, leaving douglas to wonder what might have been...

you sir... are a scholar. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • i think douglas is the tragic figure in that passage. he produced the poop, which then ran off with the pee and living hapilly ever after, leaving douglas to wonder what might have been...

thank you...i always had a knack in literature class lol...perhaps i should write the cliff's notes...

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    definitely one of the best episodes in my book.

Not only because of the episode, but also because my friend's girlfriend (who is deathly afraid of throwing up and will throw up if she hears someone throwing up) was watching the episode with us. :mrgreen::lol:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    You're all phonies!!!

SouthPark-scrotie-mcboogerballs-Inline_1269521165.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    i think douglas is the tragic figure in that passage. he produced the poop, which then ran off with the pee and living hapilly ever after, leaving douglas to wonder what might have been...

thank you...i always had a knack in literature class lol...perhaps i should write the cliff's notes...

i think cliff should write his own notes. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say